• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Sunday. Sunday morning for Kenny.... towards 4pm for Mistress, 9pm for me, and hopefully, Quilly can stay up at then.

<_< Quilly's a nightbird, of course he can.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um... Saturday it is then. Um well, usually when school starts, I won't usually be online the times I usually am now.

Or wait, tonight's the only night I'm free. DAMMIT SCHOOL'S TOMORROW!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    YAY! SATURDAY!

Um... some people DID have their wedding planned for a LONG time, MT and Yuni have it on 24th December. Ya'll sure you don't want to do the same? *hopes not*

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    YAY! SATURDAY!

Um... some people DID have their wedding planned for a LONG time, MT and Yuni have it on 24th December. Ya'll sure you don't want to do the same? *hopes not*
    Its whatever Cy wants, Im not to pushy on any of it ??

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um, Master Cy says its okay with Saturday.

Uhh... didn't you two talk about this? And why isn't anyone else coming? WE NEED PEOPLE AT A WEDDING!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =3 Yup! I'sh hwappy... Mwistwess ish hwappy.... Ken-san ish hwappy.... and Quiwy ish hwappy twuu!

Um... I wub being chibwified. ^____^

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    =3 Yup! I'sh hwappy... Mwistwess ish hwappy.... Ken-san ish hwappy.... and Quiwy ish hwappy twuu!

Um... I wub being chibwified. ^____^
    Thats so Adorbile ;; everytime you do that tis' Adorible
    accuately, im not sure about ken and this o.O;; he should be **evil eyes** He better be

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Well, I'm ready for the wedding! Dressed up and everything! XD
    I just hope I get the time right. It's gonna be during one of our trash-periods, when we're all online, right?
    I should write it down or something...

Back