• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    That's actually quite fitting! :O And Princess Peach, if not Marluxia, should be Larxene. ...*is twisted* Zelda for Naminé, maybe? :< Haven't looked at the roster in ages... orz

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Naminé was Game & Watch because my friend and I have a ridiculous head cannon with her. XD; Larxene was a really, REALLY cheap Pikachu with a very bewildered Marluxia (as Olimar) on her team. We figured he'd be terrible at the game so he was at like level 3 and Larxene carried him to... I think it was the semifinals? XD

An awesome team was Sephiroth and Luxord. We know Sephiroth wouldn't be above being really freaking cheap so we gave him Pit. And Luxord would totally grab the cheapest player for his team and then we gave him a high level because his inane luck would carry him through. I think he was Kirby to match the cheapness level. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Unfortunately I'm apparently staying home sick this week meaning I'm like 2 hours away from my notes and probably won't be going back till this weekend. ;_;' I can bug my friend if I catch him on for details. xD

The only other stuff I'd transcribed is...

Xigbar → Snake (teammate: Naminé XD)

Xemnas → Ganondorf
    Saïx → Yoshi (we had a good reason for this... damn if I remember it now)

Roxas → Sonic
    Axel → Bowser (logic: he breathes fire and someone heavy to match Roxas' light character)

Mickey → King Dedede (...they both have the title of King)
    Riku → Marth

I... think Demyx was Pokémon Trainer. XD;

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Unfortunately I'm apparently staying home sick this week meaning I'm like 2 hours away from my notes and probably won't be going back till this weekend. ;_;' I can bug my friend if I catch him on for details. xD

Xemnas → Ganondorf

Roxas → Sonic
    Axel → Bowser (logic: he breathes fire and someone heavy to match Roxas' light character)

Riku → Marth

That's just too funny seeing Saix as Yoshi, and Demyx as Pokemon Trainer XD It does fit well with Axel and Bowser but, Axel will never be ugly like Bowser XD

Cherrim

Years
    XD I think he was one of the last people we chose and we weren't allowed doubles in the tournament, so once another character was taken, no one else could be that character. Otherwise we would've made him Charizard or something, idk. :|

devilicious

dream
    Years
    That's an interesting idea.

Too bad I can't really do it for Touhou, since there are only like 3 females on Brawl, and there's only one male in Touhou. ;_;

Kylie-chan

Years

Xemnas → Ganondorf

Roxas → Sonic

Riku → Marth

....ahahahaha. Oh, God, I love you. XDDD

@Loli princess: So what? 8D They can all be boys!

Kylie-chan

Years
    ...What kind of horrible world is that? ;~; I know you're all going to hate me, but...!!!!

ETA: Not that a manless world wouldn't own so hard. Just, NO MESSING AROUND WITH GENDER? ashgsjhgnd WHYYYY?!?!

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Ew. Brawl. In my opinion brawl failed miserably, which I why I'm still playing meele.
    Provided that's what the topic really is. But from what I've gathered you're all on brawl. :p

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Nah, it's different with Touhou. It's like... a manless world. It'd be too awkward to genderbend anyone from there.
    Given a choice between a Pink Bishoujo Ghetto or a Blue Bishounen Ghetto, I'd gladly take the former.

In any case, I like their description of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: "The original pitch was Rainbow Brite meets Rainbow Six." If Geneon didn't go under, I'd already be out getting the English-language DVDs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ew. Brawl. In my opinion brawl failed miserably, which I why I'm still playing meele.
    Provided that's what the topic really is. But from what I've gathered you're all on brawl. :p
    Oh. So you're one of them. I'm curious, what is your problem with Brawl? It's still Smash Bros., and while the improvement over Melee isn't incredible, it is a better game.
    uhm...i'm new to this thread so what's teh topic????
    Well if you read what was being talked about, you'd know what the topic is, yeah? Yeah. Don't ask next time, cause it's against the rules.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Would Cho-Marisa count as genderbending? XD
    I've seen some good sketches of some genderbending...but they just weren't the same as the girls. ;;

On a different fandom; I'm really getting tired of Haruhi genderbending. Kyon-ko is annoying Though Yuuki's kinda hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back