• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Maybe just so I could sell it to someone else closer to full price. I literally do not have a use for $50 of iTunes music though. XD;

Same here, I could probably just go waste all of it too. (Or maybe just give it all to my sister so she'd stop bothering me) XD Speaking of though, I seriously fail at selecting music anyway. XD; Finding good addicting music for me is rough, since I'm not really locked onto one specific genre. ;/

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Same here, I could probably just go waste all of it too. (Or maybe just give it all to my sister so she'd stop bothering me) XD Speaking of though, I seriously fail at selecting music anyway. XD; Finding good addicting music for me is rough, since I'm not really locked onto one specific genre. ;/
    Just go with anime or game music, listen to it over and over and over again and then you'll be hooked.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    OMG! BeachBoy xD
    Thats Just how I am xD

And... IRC was fun... Till Tetsuya/Christos came >< Because I dont know who was Impersonating the PokeCom[bot] xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    You and me both.
    I know if I ever got my hands on it then I'd still just listen to what I have on my computer... but the fact of owning the KH Complete OST.... I wanted it ever since I first saw it. Now I just need a way to order things online. XD

If by "KH" you mean Kingdom Hearts, I own the Official Sound Track (Kingdom Hearts fan through and through). Mind you it isn't the English Version, But the Japanese Version. I love it regardless.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ugh, I want it so badly it hurts. D: I'm getting a bit of money next month. ~~; But about $500 of that is going a Wii already... orz I can't decide whether to buy it or not ;~;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Just go with anime or game music, listen to it over and over and over again and then you'll be hooked.

Brings me to my point I can't locate good sites for those worth a fruit. ;/ I usually just find good tunes from AMVs off of YouTube or something. XD Works out well I suppose. ;D

Kylie said:
    Ugh, I want it so badly it hurts. D: I'm getting a bit of money next month. ~~; But about $500 of that is going a Wii already... orz I can't decide whether to buy it or not ;~;

Get the Wii anyway. \o/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    SSBB is the only decent reason to get a Wii, imo. :[ Except maybe Pokémon Ranch because it's SO CUTE OMG but I don't have it yet so I can't say. XD
    If by "KH" you mean Kingdom Hearts, I own the Official Sound Track (Kingdom Hearts fan through and through). Mind you it isn't the English Version, But the Japanese Version. I love it regardless.
    I have the OST for the first game, but maaan, I really want the complete OST. Even the packaging is really nice. ;_; I've held it in my hands a few times and each time I just wanted to run off with it. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Personally, I like the JP songs better then the Eng counterparts.
    If I could order things online I would have had the OST long time ago.

Brings me to my point I can't locate good sites for those worth a fruit. ;/ I usually just find good tunes from AMVs off of YouTube or something. XD Works out well I suppose. ;D
    You should have come to me, I know of a good many sites where you can get OSTs. XD

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    SSBB is the only decent reason to get a Wii, imo. :[ Except maybe Pokémon Ranch because it's SO CUTE OMG but I don't have it yet so I can't say. XD
    SSBB is kinda really must have Wii game, even know I don't have it yet >_< But, SMG is a pretty good Advanture RPG game too. Again, I don't have it either, I only have Wii Sports and SSX Blur :/

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I don't like the Wii console actually; I could never get into SMG nor have I gotten SSBB yet...
    I'm mighty happy with a DS though. Six games I still want to get @_@

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    SMG is so cute. :'D I haven't played it in a while but I like those little Lumas~ n_n Brawl is fantastic, although everytime I play online I end up getting my butt whooped. It's still fun, though, especially playing on teams (that means I only have to do half the battling). :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love it when I'm Samus or somebody else and kick butt. Though I've always grown tired of that. :<

CPU battles can sometimes be epic and stuff. That's when it really gets interesting.

Sometimes I sit there watching four level 9 CPUs brawl. It's really sad, but really funny at the same time. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Sometimes I sit there watching four level 9 CPUs brawl. It's really sad, but really funny at the same time. XD
    I can top that.

My friend and I do tournaments for our fandoms. Like for Kingdom Hearts, we picked 32 characters and put them in 16 teams of two, chose unique characters for all of them and decided what level they'd be. Like, Sora is good at fighting so he'd be level 9, yet someone like Pete wouldn't have the patience for a game like Brawl so he's only a level 2. XD We have so much fun just watching the battles and it's so fun when it matches up. (Like Larxene was Pikachu and she was so cheap by thundering the crap out of someone until they were off-screen and never giving them a chance to so much as touch the ground. XD)

Lame and takes like 3 hours each time but... lots of fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I can top that.

My friend and I do tournaments for our fandoms. Like for Kingdom Hearts, we picked 32 characters and put them in 16 teams of two, chose unique characters for all of them and decided what level they'd be. Like, Sora is good at fighting so he'd be level 9, yet someone like Pete wouldn't have the patience for a game like Brawl so he's only a level 2. XD We have so much fun just watching the battles and it's so fun when it matches up. (Like Larxene was Pikachu and she was so cheap by thundering the crap out of someone until they were off-screen and never giving them a chance to so much as touch the ground. XD)

Lame and takes like 3 hours each time but... lots of fun!

That's actually genius. XD Who did you use as the equivalent to Sora?

Cherrim

Years
    Ah man, I don't have my tournament notes on m--wait I was transcribing them to Word, maybe I do. Shut up, we're really into this! 'Kay Sora was Toon Link. Donald and Goofy (as Ice Climbers) were his partner(s). XD

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I think I have a ideal for Lighting, there should be Fake Ansem as Ganondorf. I'm not good having ideals but just giving a head's up to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back