• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • Barbeque sauce is a peculiar thing. I love it to death on hot dogs.
    Yeah, screw it. I'll become fat for that stuff.

*pokes belly and loses finger in the fat*

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Barbecue sauce tastes much better on chicken chop. Ketchup belongs on hot dogs. =B

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Ketchup and Mustard belong on Hot Dogs actually in my opinion. Has anyone tried those new Gravy Chips?

They taste just like regular chicken chips xD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Barbecue sauce tastes much better on chicken chop. Ketchup belongs on hot dogs. =B

Lies. Barbeque sauce is good on anything. Even peanut butter and jelly sammiches.
    I hate chicken. I don't like eating meat which I can look at and see all that nasty tendon-ligament-cartilage stuff.

Why did you beaver-smile? :B

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Lies. Barbeque sauce is good on anything. Even peanut butter and jelly sammiches.
    I hate chicken. I don't like eating meat which I can look at and see all that nasty tendon-ligament-cartilage stuff.

Nasty what now?

I like BBQ sauce on most things. Just not bread.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Lies. Barbeque sauce is good on anything. Even peanut butter and jelly sammiches.

No it isn't. Peanut butter is, though.
    I don't care for chicken, but I like it better than everything else.
    Because I felt like it?

Has anyone tried those new Gravy Chips?

They taste just like regular chicken chips xD

Nope, never did. I'm not a fan of chips.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Gravy chips. Sponsored by Hamish and Andy xD

Ah. Never heard of it. But then again, most of the fast food here is very cheap local-company rubbish. Many international companies' products are too expensive to be sold at a lot of the places here >_>. Are they good?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well i live in Australia so yea maybe thats why. NOVA is so cool. Chips are awesome. HOT CHIPS that is.

Gravy Chips taste just like Chicken chips. So i would say yea. But they are overrated, much like mew.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Ah. Never heard of it. But then again, most of the fast food here is very cheap local-company rubbish. Many international companies' products are too expensive to be sold at a lot of the places here >_>. Are they good?

I'll bet you they taste like gravy.
    Except, the problem is... Gravy can taste like anything - 'tis the definition of gravy.

@Asterisk: Are we talking about the TV show? It's a great TV show.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Gravy Chips taste just like Chicken chips. So i would say yea. But they are overrated, much like mew.

Heh, I see. They don't sound that great, actually.. gravy chips, that is. I dunno about chicken.

I think there's a general taste to gravy.. >_>

what is gravy? sometimes the topics here are exiting.

Er.. You don't know what gravy is? It's a bit hard to define, but it basically goes with food.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Heh, I see. They don't sound that great, actually.. gravy chips, that is. I dunno about chicken.

I think there's a general taste to gravy.. >_>

The general taste of gravy is fat and oil and stuff that drips out of meats when you cook them. You can make it taste like anything with enough seasoning.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Gravy tastes like. I don't know. Yea i think the producer of chips stuffed up on this one, i mean Gravy chips tasting like chicken? geez the world is so low atm

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Gravy tastes like. I don't know. Yea i think the producer of chips stuffed up on this one, i mean Gravy chips tasting like chicken? geez the world is so low atm

Maybe you don't know what chicken tastes like...
    Or you've been eating a lot of fatty chicken...
    Or the gravy is made out of chicken fat...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • It probably is. It is basically a rip off of Chicken chips. I know what chicken tastes like and it TASTES much like chicken, with a bit of BBQ in it xD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • It probably is. It is basically a rip off of Chicken chips. I know what chicken tastes like and it TASTES much like chicken, with a bit of BBQ in it xD

Chicken is actually very much tasteless. It tastes kind of like paper if you taste hard enough.
    The fat is the part you taste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back