• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I thought we were talking about onions, not music.
    Onions are so much more fun to talk about.

Did you know that the only animal that smells like a vegetable is the Moon Rat? It smells like onions.

Vie

Years
    i wanted to tal about something with mor sense. anyway.

I like onions when they are in a pan with butter and sauce. yaay

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Onions taste terrible and make me cry. The only time they're fine is in soup. >_>

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    They get all mushy in soup.
    You must not know how to cook onions then. My mom makes some pretty mean onions for our steak.

Why didn't you quote:
    Did you know that the only animal that smells like a vegetable is the Moon Rat? It smells like onions.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Onions, for me, only taste good in soup mixed with other things. Other then that, bleh. <_<;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, I've been attack by a larger dog before, scary experience when it breaks out and runs after you. o_o; Probably one of the scariest adrenaline rushes of my life, not fun. XD; My childhood, filled with bad luck & experiences.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Well, I've been attack by a larger dog before, scary experience when it breaks out and runs after you. o_o; Probably one of the scariest adrenaline rushes of my life, not fun. XD; My childhood, filled with bad luck & experiences.

Ooo, adrenaline makes my entire left side of my body go limp and do some weird seizure stuff.
    Well, only for like 2 seconds. If I try to fight it, it lasts longer.

Vie

Years
    just ignore agressive dogs. looking in their eyes makes them even more aggressive. they smell fear, so just dont be scared.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    just ignore agressive dogs. looking in their eyes makes them even more aggressive. they smell fear, so just dont be scared.

Heh, how can you ignore something running straight at you at full speed? XD In that situation, that's insane. XDDD Probably best if I jumped on a car, but of course I didn't think that when chased. >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back