• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    I agree. Smoothies just don't have the flare of milkshakes. You drink a smoothie because it tastes sort of good and because it's healthy, whereas you drink a milkshake purely because it's fantasmically dilectible.

I look like death that early. ,_,

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm not a milkshake kind of person, There too fatty and thick for me =\

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm quiet bland, I love plain Juices, like Lemon and Orange, I don't like mixed flavours.

Years
    Psht.... Milkshakes are better than a smoothie. It really depends on if you prefer Sweet, and yummy or Healthy and yummy. XD Dang it, now I want a milkshake. LOL

Years
    I like milkshakes.

Dont get that many smoothies for some reason but in my town centre there is a smoothie store, loads of options but most are multi-fruit so I dont go there often.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ahh D: I love smoothies AND milkshakes, it'd be so hard to choose between them. Although, when it's around the holiday season and a restaurant cafe around here is serving White Chocolate Milkshakes, I just can't resist *-* I end up having like, a million, and not even thinking about smoothies XD;

And I can't say I have hot tea that often either :[

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I like cofee, what I don't get is why it's served so hot it's undrinkable for a while, how hard is it to heat the water just enough so it doesn't vaporize your tongue? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back