• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I'm the same way! I saw a parody clip of a Saw movie that had a real scene in it, and I couldn't get my mind of that scene. And it was right before I went to bed. -__- Horror movies (and anything else that is really violent and graphic in nature) tend to make me feel sick. There was one Law and Order episode that had someone begging for their life, and I literally had to leave the room.

I actually love Law and Order, but only SVU xDD;

My best friend is the same way, she couldn't sleep for days after watching a youtube clip of parts of Fatal Frame. We're peas in a pod in that we can't stand scary, although I've watched my boyfriend play Dead Space (and DS2) with the only ill side effect being that I was terrified of elevators alone.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

• I actually love Law and Order, but only SVU xDD;

My best friend is the same way, she couldn't sleep for days after watching a youtube clip of parts of Fatal Frame. We're peas in a pod in that we can't stand scary, although I've watched my boyfriend play Dead Space (and DS2) with the only ill side effect being that I was terrified of elevators alone.

I like Law and Order CI. :3

I stay away form horror games. >__> Being scared is not my type of thing. XD I remember in my drama class, on days where we couldn't practice plays and such, my teacher would play movies, and every movie he picked that year was a horror movie. -__- He picked 30 Days of Night ( or whatever, as I didn't pay attention) and I literally had to keep my face buried in my english book.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I've gotten better at watching scenes with blood. I blame Criminal Minds and X-Files. Not to mention my taking a year of Forensics in 11th grade (strangely enough, I loved the unit on serology and joked about how I wish we could experiment with real blood).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yeah, oddly enough I don't mind watching those forensic science shows with all the dead bodies and blood spatter and all that, but I don't like seeing that sort of stuff in fictional works. Go figure.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    On the subject of original programming on Spike TV, 1000 Ways to Die is actually pretty decent, if only because of the presentation style; at least it's nowhere near as obnoxious as MANswers. The less said about Deadliest Warrior, the better; there's nothing there that you can't learn by watching either the Discovery Channel or the History Channel.

Years
  • Pawn Stars is a little...unbelievable. All these people just so happen to bring in stuff from history (I can believe stuff such as old cowboy collections, coke machines, etc.) while their filming. Just how long are the cameramen/staff their?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back