• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Plus it's the stereotype in movie hollywood. A la Adam Sandler film.

Years
    um, how about we just call her pathetic and retarded, but give her sympathy for being that way? that way everybody is happy, eh?

Years
    Eh? I am still not happy with people calling mothers retarded.

well, dont look at me bad. im just trying to make everyone happy. all that i said before was that she was desperate. thats all, not the other crap. so, were good ;D

and, i agree, doesnt matter what she is talking about, calling mothers retarted is NOT NICE!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I found that DARE program to be ineffective. All they said was like: Don't drink and smoke. Then they expect everyone to listen, and it doesn't work. Mind you, I don't do both, but it wasn't because of the DARE program. I think it was mostly because of home teachings and other stuff (like stories).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I think, even if I didn't get told not to drink or smoke, that I would still be smart enough to know the dangers and not do it. I guess the occasional drink is okay but nothing too much or on the verge of binge drinking.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I found that DARE program to be ineffective. All they said was like: Don't drink and smoke. Then they expect everyone to listen, and it doesn't work. Mind you, I don't do both, but it wasn't because of the DARE program. I think it was mostly because of home teachings and other stuff (like stories).
    D- Don't do drugs
    A- Don't have an attitude
    R- I will respect myself.
    E- I will educate me now.

Or something like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've never understood the appeal of getting wasted so I've always been a moderate drinker. @_@ I mean it helps that I don't like many types of alcohol and I nurse my drinks anyway but... what is the point of getting high or drunk off your ass? If you're getting drunk enough to pass out and not remember what you did, you might as well just stay home and read to save yourself the embarrassing Facebook photos later, lmao.

And is that really what DARE stands for? Wooooow I'd never remember that. They need to pick a better acronym.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Drug Abuse Resistance Education...

And I didn't even need wiki.

Clarification: Lightning has always been a Moderator Drinker, she can only mod when she has been drinking.

>.> XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back