• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    This reminds me of a day at school last year when there were two failures in the same day: the water stopped running and there was a gas leak.

Had they not fixed the water by 8:30, the school would have been shut down. During the gas leak, we were simply made to stay inside. ?_?
    ..Your school is obviously ran by idiots.

At my last school there were a couple bomb threats. They made us stay inside. :| What the hell?

Then all the teachers started complaining because during the first one the Principal told us to stay inside, then people saw her leave. >:|

She didn't get fired though..

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

At my last school there were a couple bomb threats. They made us stay inside. :| What the hell?

Then all the teachers started complaining because during the first one the Principal told us to stay inside, then people saw her leave. >:|

In 7th grade,
    we had a load of bomb threats.

We were always put outside.

But we had fun playing games if it got too long.
    None of them were serious, but the consequenses if they found you were SERIOUS.

The most srs of srs bns.
    Not kidding.

Years

wwoah, thats dumb. luckily, my school is safe, never had anything bad happen to it...aside from the huge flood >.>

and on the swine flu topic, i had it for three days. it was horrible, but it passes by quickly...to the next person >.<

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Oh, sounds like my school and the heating system in winter. We were supposed to be sent home if it got colder than 16 degrees Celcius instead (no idea what that is in Fahrenheit), but no. It got down to 12 degrees, and they said nothing of the sort. ;-;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I remember one of the high schools in my city had a bomb threat on the day that the Prime Minister was showing up. And due to that, the principal over at my school got a surprise phone call that morning saying that he'd be going to my school instead. XD

So we didn't have much time to prepare, but we pulled it off. ^^

Years
    I remember one of the high schools in my city had a bomb threat on the day that the Prime Minister was showing up. And due to that, the principal over at my school got a surprise phone call that morning saying that he'd be going to my school instead. XD

So we didn't have much time to prepare, but we pulled it off. ^^

hah. the most important guy we ever had coming to my school was the health inspector ;D

Years
    Did anyone else have those odd motivational speech people come in?

yay, we have them every like 3 years. they usuallly turn out to be policeman talking about bulliying though, with this weird video of these smur-like ant people that nobody could understand. >.>

(aww, nobody PMd me T_T)

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    We had two guys come in one year and one was talking about how he was raped in a bathroom and now he's called gay by everyone. (and he dresses and sounds like the gay stereotype XD) it was really odd. every topic always came back to him being raped in a bathroom

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The only guests I really remember coming to my school to talk were Miss Teen Canada and... idk Mr Teen Canada? lmao the male equivalent talked to the guys and the chick talked to the female students. :| Then we'd have like... police officers come in and tell us not to drink and drive. Never all that interesting. v_v

Oh and we also had some crazy woman come in yearly to tell us how stem cell research is spawn of the devil and abortions are the worst thing you could possibly do in your entire life and if you so much as disagree she'll spout the same horrible, unrelated arguments right back at you until she "wins by default" because if you continue your circular debate, you're going to miss your bus and ffffff. Why yes, thinking back on that does still make me rage. XD;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I hated guess speakers.

We had group of teen mothers come in our eighth grade class one day.

I felt like turning to my teacher after and saying "So, why did we have these people come in today and tell us they're idiots?"

Didn't like the visiting the homeless trip we took for religion one year in high school. Every person we met was there because of their own doing and had no intention of fixing their problems. So, no sympathy from me.

I vaguely remember the abortion lady. I wasn't paying attention at all. We had the mother of a gay son come in one year. I think she was trying to hard. She said something like "Gay guys usually hang out with more girls than straight guys. And straight guys hang out with more guys. So, really it's better to be gay if you want the ladies"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back