• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I like my avatar. :3 It's something we've all wanted to do at some point. :D

This is completely true. I wanted to so bad today when I was hauling my second monitor (win) over to my friends house. Its like 8 years old (fail) but it works. (win)

... (win)

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Dean said:
    This is completely true. I wanted to so bad today when I was hauling my second monitor (win) over to my friends house. Its like 8 years old (fail) but it works. (win)

... (win)
    XD It's actually been a while since I've wanted to hurl a computer about the window, but when I used to use a beat-down Windows 98 computer... XD;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My last computer was from 2000, but it had unapgradeable parts. 256 MB of RAM. 40 GB HDD, things like that. I didn't get a new computer until June..2009..D:<

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Girly-ness > Grammar Nazi-ness.

I spell things my own girly way. :D

If it is anything, I am the epitome of Grammar Nazism. I can't stand those little red zig-zag lines under the words, I feel so dirty after making a typo D8

And you forgot to capitalize Nazi 8(

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Ctep said:
    My last computer was from 2000, but it had unapgradeable parts. 256 MB of RAM. 40 GB HDD, things like that. I didn't get a new computer until June..2009..D:<
    Ouch. I didn't get a computer until January this year. :P But mine was worse - it had about 10GB HDD, 64MB of RAM, etc. etc. Utter fail. >_<

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Ouch. I didn't get a computer until January this year. :P But mine was worse - it had about 10GB HDD, 64MB of RAM, etc. etc. Utter fail. >_<

Oh dayum O_O

My last desktop computer I think had 512 MBs of ram, which I thought was absolutely miserable. I couldn't imagine running with any less than that, let alone...64 ._.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I really should get a laptop, as I have to write a massive amount of papers for senior year...
    and so my Sony Vegas can be mobile and I can AIM during classes.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You forgot to add a period at the end of two of your sentences. ^_^;

As I said though; I spell things my own girly way, no matter what anyone says. >o

You forgot the eyes, and I demand you tell me where I messed up!
    My grandparents won't let me get a laptop because they think I'll look up stuff I'm not supposed to. :[

I can't blame them for that. My friend actually did that and his laptop got taken away D8
    It wasn't that funny, but I laughed so hard even though he was my friend. My joy feasts on the suffering of other homosapiens it seems 8[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back