• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Damn, I hate wars, especially about Lady Gaga
    It makes for no discussion >.<

So, is anybody else here as sick as I am?
    I haven't been really sick in a while, now that I think about it. Though I have been struggling with slight sniffles.

But that's probably because my room is chilly.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    ouch the cold

well it could be worse
    it could be.... H1N1!!!!
    nah. jk lol!!
    hope you feel better.
    other than that, has anyone here ever tried this hilarious new sport called "ghosting"?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Oh, I love the cold too, it's just when I'm sitting at my desk chair wearing only a cami and skirt with my fan and A/C on high, it tends to get a little cool in my room. xD

I'm normally one of those people that goes: "Psh. No it isn't." If someone says it's cold out. I'm generally not temperature sensitive unless it's frigid cold or stifling hot.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Even though I like snow blading, winter will make me sad face... I love the heat. I could live in 110F/45C.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Even though I like snow blading, winter will make me sad face... I love the heat. I could live in 110F/45C.
    I can hardly live in a year-round 95F, so that's hard for me to imagine. xD

I love winter where I live - makes everything seem so much cozier than it normally is.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I am allergic to ragweed. Finally it's dying down, I'm really glad. But then once winter comes around, I get a cold. So there's no difference. ;; My nose is running a lot throughout the year.. it sucks.. :(

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm not sure if I'm even allergic to anything. :D And if I am its probably something minor.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm allergic to penicillin. Hardly an exciting allergy. :P

That was an exciting post.
    I'm allergy free, but I do get a lot of cat hair on me.
    I abhor it, especially when it's on my black school shirt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back