• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a long weekend. :D

Due to some public holiday that nobody knows about and an excursion on Tuesday. Too bad that comes with three essays. :[

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got my figure last week(no kidding, that's exactly what I was headed off to get when Obama blocked the road, XD). It's smaller than I thought, but it looks awesome. It's sitting on top of my computer right now. ^_^

And I'd rather crash an anime club show than study for Algebra. ;_;
    I was so excited to hear Canada gets it too. 8) It looks like such a nice figure. I just wish I liked Giratina a little more but maybe it'll grow on me. XD;

And lol, me too. 8|

iwanturcorn

I like corn.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    I want a pokemon figure. They look cool. Ho-oh would be nice, or Charmander.
    I love fire types.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well I'm off to work, but I really am not in the mood to go today. lol I only got like 4 hours of sleep. ;_;
    Oh well, it is what it is...

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    it's out? =/ where? where I'm at it won't be here until the end of march. I've nearly finished paying off my copy of it =)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's out in Japan, it's not going to be released until next month in America and in Europe we won't see it for three months after that.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I feel bad for my best friend back at home. He doesn't speak English or Japanese, and he's in France. Poor thing ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The game itself isn't out but most stores have gotten their pre-order bonuses in, so I wanna go see if I can get mine. :>

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I feel bad that I can't be bothered to buy the game myself. I really should, but if my brothers are buying it, I'll just steal it. :x

Years
    I can't steal it from anyone since I'm the oldest one at home. My sisters are too busy playing Ranger Battonage and Nintendogs (plus my old gen games) to start demanding Platinum.

Heck I'll buy my own DSLite! :3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, I don't with any of my brothers. But considering there's 3 of them, I have every opportunity to steal one and replay it - causing anger in them, but happiness in me. :D

I have an ooooooold DS. I should probably buy a new one, but hell, I can't be bothered.
    Not if I'm saving up for a Blackberry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back