• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Yeah but usually you don't get to choose your own free candy on Halloween. You're at the mercy of other people who usually just get a box of those nasty no-name brand potato chips and give that out. ;(
    I've never had any objection to the candy I get. :o And I don't think I've ever gotten No Name chips for Halloween...though I wouldn't mind if I did. xD

Wait, why am I some guy...? XD
    Since you have acknowledged it, I have decided to make it yours, サッムガイさま。:3

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh my lord, it was drizzling the whole time we were our )8 And then the rain picked up and my friend Amanda scared the crap out of me, I almost cried... but then we got Hot Chocolate and watched a crude interpretation of Alice in Wonderland with real people. Quite fun though [/noonecares]

Years
    I still have over 5lbs of candy @_@ I feel so fat, because I'll most likely much on the majority of it by myself

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never found Halloween to be all that interesting or meaningful. An annoyance, maybe, but nothing that I take too seriously and a holiday where I sit and wonder what the real point of it is for. Never had much of an interest for it after I turned 10 or so. Stopped trick or treating and getting in the "Halloween spirit" back in, like, third or fourth grade. Last time I dressed up at all was fifth and that was only because of a parade we had (omg, it was retarded having one at that age in my opinion) and I didn't want to be the only one who didn't have a costume.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    In other news, I have a sudden obsession with Kingdom Hearts. Thankfully, I plan on buying Re:CoM soon, that is, if the store where I saw hasn't sold it yet. An now my Gaga CD is lost (;;), and my sister went to her room to supposedly dress up as Lady Gaga, and I found an awesome picture of Roxas dressed up as Santa Claus that I plan to use next month. ;3
    But I bet nobody cares. :D

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

Lelouch Vii Britannia commands you, play EET!​

I'm so bored right now. :p

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Well, I just went out and bought Borderlands.. so, I should go play that.
    Certainly a better proposition than a Kingdom Hearts game, that's for sure.

He should play count to infinity :(
    That's a terrible suggestion, and you know it.

Lelouch Vii Britannia commands you, play EET!​
    Geass has no effect on me, and even if it did, what the hell is EET?

Lelouch can gtfo for all I care :3
    Lelouch is obviously not being himself. I doubt it's even Lelouch to begin with.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kamina > Lelouch, true fact
    Lelouch would still be a very close second to Kamina. It's somewhat of a moot point, anyway; Kamina could negate the effects of any Geass through sheer force of will, we all know how Lelouch is a terrible physical combatant, and even the basic Gurren Lagann is far stronger than any Knightmare Frame in existence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back