• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

That be a Poof, Fairly Odd Parents style, of course.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was thinking of not going trick-or-treating and just stay at home and watch TV.

Then I remembered it could be fun to scare people. Then I remembered that I can't because I wasn't prepared. Then I decided to trick-or-treat for old time's sake, but I can't for the above. ;;

Perhaps I can plan something good for next year... but how was Halloween for you all?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I didn't do anything. Just stayed at home and chilled with roommates. :/ None of us even remembered to buy candy so I haven't even had that to hand out to the two knocks we had on our door. xD;

I actually completely forgot it was Halloween until I was about to open the door the first time I heard a knock and realized "oh wait, I have no candy". @_@

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I watched TV for a few minutes in general on Halloween, that was rare.

Ericaaaaa, 14000 or 14444 since it's Halloween in someone's timezone? :33;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I really had no money to buy costume supplies. So yeah. That sucked.

To make up for it, next year I'm going to scare the poop out of kids (literally).

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Hai guyz!
    I dressed up as Pikachu and went to a wedding reception. They had root beer. :3

And I got a small amount of candy. Nowhere near the massive amounts I usually get. 3x

I was a Ghoul with a foot-and-a-half bloody machete.
    That's what he said.

srsly.
    I warned you before to change your wording, Yuri. D8

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    I'm probably gonna hit up a store tomorrow and get some discount halloween candy to snack on for the next while since I have no candy. xD;

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah but usually you don't get to choose your own free candy on Halloween. You're at the mercy of other people who usually just get a box of those nasty no-name brand potato chips and give that out. ;(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back