• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have never spelled 'kthnxbai' like 'kthxbai', and I will keep 'misspelling' it.

That is all. /shot
    kthxbi =DD *shoots you* 10 points!

I'm the community's ilegal ice cream merchant. but, it's not really ice cream ;D.
    Too late I've been the Community Weed dealer.
    I've got dandelions and a whole shizz load of them

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    if 1 isn't that value of x then this is
    1-2=x
    1(me)=x
    x=me

I'm an epic win!
    no not really im an epic fail D=

I have a new equation of sorts for you all! -groans- Oh, don't worry, it's a fun one!

Charizard / Dr. Richtofen x The Epic Failing Gods = c
    find the value of c!

By the way, I know that it is not an equation because of the '=' but I'm at a loss for words, hence the 'of sorts' :x

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Hi Erik

<3

I saw something today and I totally thought of you

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Just because they post their mean thoughts about us members and how weak we are in their staff forum, doesn't mean every post they make in a public member's thread is about spam. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Have you guys listened to 'Speechless' yet by Gaga? It's baaaaaaw inducing.

By the way most of the posts on this page have been spam imho. D;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Lady Gaga is meh. D:

Even though she sorta fits in the genre of pop music(which I like), I just don't find her songs to be cool. :[
    I think that's what I admire about her. She doesn't try to be 'cool'. She just does her own thing and really doesn't care what people think about it.

Especially in regards to fashion <3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

I think that's what I admire about her. She doesn't try to be 'cool'. She just does her own thing and really doesn't care what people think about it.

Especially in regards to fashion <3

Her own version of "cool" disturbs me... that and I giggle like a child every time I hear a man say she is hot.

Her music is played too often on our store's sattelite radio though :S (good thing I don't work upstairs).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back