• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I knew somebody would say that xD Ah well.
    There aren't any great ads for me currently.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My day was ok.. we started this thing called Drama Week & my group had to decide on what to base ours on and I'm not to keen on what was chosen but I'm busy writing the script.. Quite an exhuasting day really.

Vie

Years
    mine was exhausting too. 6 hours chemistry, two hours german, 2 hours practise, once dancing and two encores.
    But it was fun. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well I woke up two hours ago so I will say tomorrow and the two hours of today were good.

Yesterday I just was with family and such so meh.

Today I played with my kitty for an hour then finished watching Mambo Italiano so it was good.

Years
    I've been at home doing sod all. 8D I have the week off for higher education research, and it just so happened that there were no university open days today. So I spent most of today on PC and playing Burnout. xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My day has been fine; pretty boring actually.

I'm probably just going to spend most of today on PC along with reading this new book I'm about to start.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    At least I have dinner to look forward to, Beef stew :) Mmm
    I've never had beef stew before; what exactly is in it besides beef?

Anyway, my mom is making barbeque ribs with mashed potatoes and homemade fries. It should be good. xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The beef stew I have consists of Beef (duhh), carrots & Potato/Jacket Potato/Rice with gravy. Very nice.

Years
    Stew is meat with vegetables in broth. Potatoes, carrots, beans etc. can all go into a stew. It's a fairly hearty meal.

I had dinner earlier - a motley crew of various salad stuffs along with slices of ham and a mini pork pie. xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Looks alright but I'm not really a fan of cornish pasties.. I don't mind them but they wouldn't be an immediate choice ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back