• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The fillings differ greatly, though. Empanadas have chorizo, tuna or sardines in them, whereas a pasty is a hearty thing filled with meat, potato, swede, turnip and onion. Empanadas seem to be little appetisers (or if served as a main meal served in multitude), whereas pasties are main meals normally.

Oh, and being from the Westcountry, I love me a good pasty. =3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Stew is delicious. It's the only way I eat my veggies anyways XD

What?...
    I don't know why you are so confused since I obviously spelled "Especially" wrong and either way it pronounced the same. Also, potatoes is spelled correctly. Potatoes is the plural form of potato. Or you are kidding and you made them bold to say "Especially toes" then I must say "Yes, those make it better." I am over-thinking this.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wow the daily chit chat has been talking about food for hours!!
    But personally nothing beats pancakes with maple syrup!
    I would murder some of them right now =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, never had the pasta. But I've had broccoli salad, and that was awesome. ^_^

And better yet, I got it for free! It was something new they started selling at my store, so they let all of the employees try some. xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hmm, never had the pasta. But I've had broccoli salad, and that was awesome. ^_^

And better yet, I got it for free! It was something new they started selling at my store, so they let all of the employees try some. xD
    Is it like a regular salad, but with broccoli in it? Or is there some tasty twist to it?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, there was no lettuce in it. XD

I guess the best thing to compare it to is potato salad. Except, instead of potatoes, you have broccoli. ^^

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I hate potato salad. For some reason, it just turns me away every time. Even though I love almost anything with potatoes in it. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back