• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, of course she is acting like a 30-year-old girl when she is 16. That just makes her more irresistible.

But she can kiss her contract with Disney goodbye next year ;D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I love Pop Culture. It's funny, and interesting. It makes my life complete. "Lindsay Lohan lost a bunch of weight through diet, crack, and palates..without the diet and palates."

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    I utterly despise most pop/hip-hop/movie/tv celebrities.

Seriously, just a bunch of dumb hos who do nothing but make themselves pretty and fall on their faces so we can laugh at them.

*Change in discussion time*

Anyone else think their should be a debate thread so that people can just debate the heck out of each other, but make a statement that it is for ANGRY PEOPLE who want to rant? I think it would be good. That's what I want to do right now. >[

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I utterly despise most pop/hip-hop/movie/tv celebrities.

Seriously, just a bunch of dumb hos who do nothing but make themselves pretty and fall on their faces so we can laugh at them.

*Change in discussion time*

Anyone else think their should be a debate thread so that people can just debate the heck out of each other, but make a statement that it is for ANGRY PEOPLE who want to rant? I think it would be good. That's what I want to do right now. >[
    Seems like a flamer's paradise.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Debating is a bit different from ranting.

Debate = challenge my ideas and we'll see which ones are superior.

Rant = challenge my ideas and I'll rant some more! *roar*

XD;

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Well...sort of.

Sometimes, ranting is making someone see your point through logic....

and sometimes it's through pounding through their skull their wrong.

Hence, why in the 1st post, or maybe even the title, they would mention there would be aggressive action.

Main thing though: NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL.

Debate about, like, celebrity stupidity or the failing politics of the world or which type of music is superior (metal).

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I hate when people make it personal (either in rants, debates, arguments, etc.)

It's as if challenging their opinions is challenging their personality. I find this especially with adults, for some reason (not all, but many). :/

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Oh yeah, like when they've asked you not to debate and they're not forcing their opinion on you, it's definitely understandable. But when someone preaches what they think and then act like you've insulted them for disagreeing...

:/

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Oh yeah, like when they've asked you not to debate and they're not forcing their opinion on you, it's definitely understandable. But when someone preaches what they think and then act like you've insulted them for disagreeing...

Gotta love those kinds of people. That's why I try to avoid those types of arguments/debates/discussions. Soon as I see it turning into one of those, I just turn the other cheek and let them 'win'.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

What's even more fun, is when people get offended that you have a differemnt opinion on trivial things that don't matter in the big picture. Like when someone starts to yell at you when you don't like Twilight. I'm sorry, I just prefer my vampires not to sparkle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    What's even more fun, is when people get offended that you have a differemnt opinion on trivial things that don't matter in the big picture. Like when someone starts to yell at you when you don't like Twilight. I'm sorry, I just prefer my vampires not to sparkle.
    I have a friend who does that, and I'm like: Does it reeeaaally matter?
    "YES!! -blah blah blah blah blah-"

I like my vampires to be scary, kthnx.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years

*high fives* And amen to that. Vampires are s'pose to be blood thirsty creatures of the night. But hey, I guess every is entitled to their own interpretation... even if it's a retarded one. XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Cos all you people are vampires =O

Slept like a baby last night, drifted off at 10pm and was up nice and early about an hour ago =D

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I like my vampires to be scary, kthnx.
    I like vampires like the one that Bram Stroker made. Dracula. I like my vampires to be all sadistic and dark and gothicly sexy. I don't want vampires that hiss at each other and try to be all gangsta.
    *high fives* And amen to that. Vampires are s'pose to be blood thirsty creatures of the night. But hey, I guess every is entitled to their own interpretation... even if it's a retarded one. XD
    To each their own. But yes, I am not at all fond of Twilight. Especially since the author made up the word "greenly" and does not know the basic plot outline that all books follow.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    I like vampires like the one that Bram Stroker made. Dracula. I like my vampires to be all sadistic and dark and gothicly sexy. I don't want vampires that hiss at each other and try to be all gangsta.

To each their own. But yes, I am not at all fond of Twilight. Especially since the author made up the word "greenly" and does not know the basic plot outline that all books follow.

Imo, Twilight is horrible. But thats just me.

500th post ftw!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back