• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I also am not a big fan of Kristen Stewart. She. Can't. Act.
    All she does is pretend to be emo and have problems, which is not at all believable. You're a poiled little white girl, you don't have any problems. And Edward is like a gay vampire failed clone of the Fonz.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I've never read Twilight or seen the movie. Neither interest me sadly =(((((

Still can't believe it's not even 9am here yet, feels like i've been up longer than 2 hours o_O

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I am usually but I was unbelievably tired yesterday and ended up falling asleep at 10pm xD

Woke up this morning at 7am feeling full of beans and in 2 hours i've done things that would usually take me a full day to do o_O xD

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
    Twilight's yucky :(
    Me and my friend went to see the movie As a joke, And we almost got kicked out for making so much noise laughing xD
    It's 5 in the morning here....I woke up, and can't fall back to sleep...so I'm using my iPod touch to use the internet:)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Me and my friends got ejected from the cinema once for throwing popcorn about. Much hilarity ensued.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Mapleshoeguy: Did you find a competative battler to competatively battle? =O

Mapl3Syrup

Years
    Me and my friends got ejected from the cinema once for throwing popcorn about. Much hilarity ensued.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Mapleshoeguy: Did you find a competative battler to competatively battle? =O
    Oh, shut up :P
    Yes, I did find a couple people to battle with me..
    Ima change that...people are making fun of me:(

Well, I'll try to catch one for you? O_O
    Btw, you can call me Zach if you want:)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Oh, shut up :P
    Yes, I did find a couple people to battle with me..
    Ima change that...people are making fun of me:(

Good times. I hope much assage will be firmly kicked ^^

What are people making fun of??? =O

Edit: I quite like Mapl3shoeguy, but Zach could work...

Mapl3Syrup

Years
    Good times. I hope much assage will be firmly kicked ^^

What are people making fun of??? =O

Edit: I quite like Mapl3shoeguy, but Zach could work...
    Eh, call me whatever you like :) I do like Zach though :P
    That competitive wifi battler thing...it's acually the main reason I joined pc , to find people to battle. People aren't getting the message I want them to, so I took it off.
    (forgive me if I'm posting really slow, iPod is new, not used to it yet.

People are making fun of Twilight
    No, it's the fact that I considered myself to be a competitive battler...

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Eh, call me whatever you like :) I do like Zach though :P
    That competitive wifi battler thing...it's acually the main reason I joined pc , to find people to battle. People aren't getting the message I want them to, so I took it off.
    (forgive me if I'm posting really slow, iPod is new, not used to it yet.

I only call you shoeguy cos of that thread you made xD it's random I know but yes...

And I wouldn't worry too much about the competitive wifi battler thing tbh, I would imagine a large number of people join PC purely to find people to battle ^^

I'd battle myself but
    A) I don't have the necessary games/console
    B) I suck

Mapl3Syrup

Years
    It could be worse, my citrus friend :)

Only one question though-why did you join a pokemon forum, If you don't have any pokemon games past silver?
    You could have joined any forum at all...why a pokemon one?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    It could be worse, my citrus friend :)

Only one question though-why did you join a pokemon forum, If you don't have any pokemon games past silver?

A reasonable question.

I love the Gen I and II games, arguably my favourite videogames of all time. Basically I wanted somewhere to come and discuss the games with other people who share the interest.

I Google searched a few different forums, but none of the others really had the appeal of this place. So I signed up.

I'm a member of other forums of course, but I like to keep my forums specific to my interests ^^

Mapl3Syrup

Years
    A reasonable question.

I love the Gen I and II games, arguably my favourite videogames of all time. Basically I wanted somewhere to come and discuss the games with other people who share the interest.

I Google searched a few different forums, but none of the others really had the appeal of this place. So I signed up.

I'm a member of other forums of course, but I like to keep my forums specific to my interests ^^
    Interesting. Yes, I Have yet to find a pokemon forum quite like this one.
    :)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    LMAO we're such suck-ups xD

Ugh I have to walk the dog and go round the shop for stuffz. How much can I not be bothered plz ¬_¬

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Because Pokémon in Silver are cute? o3o

I have a friend who calls himself a Pokémon nerd. He can hardly name a single Pokémon from 3rd gen. Hasn't played a game since Crystal. And I personally don't like the 4th gen much...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back