• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Citrinin is tainted with the insanity of the FFL lounge, it is spreading. Don't catch it.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    OMFG NO WAI!!!!!!1111one

But seriously, it looks vurry smart. And the fact there's a Glaceon on it makes it all the better ^^

Spoiler:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Lulz, I tend to get rep randomly. I've handed out quite a bit as well, it makes me feel all charitable and kindred ^^

I lurve yo' sig =O

There are some nice sigs/themes on PC in general as well. It makes my eyes weep tears of unconfined joyousness.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Seems as you've been so very kind to me.. I'll let you request a signature from me (if you'd like). I don't actually allow signature requests currently but I can make an exception :)
    If you do want one, say what render you'd like, what colours, what text & anything extra :)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Seems as you've been so very kind to me.. I'll let you request a signature from me (if you'd like). I don't actually allow signature requests currently but I can make an exception :)
    If you do want one, say what render you'd like, what colours, what text & anything extra :)

Haha thank you, but i'm good for the time being =D

Dewgong and the snow patrol will be staying put. I made it myself and i'm actually quite proud of it ^^

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Lol, you're the first person ever to have pulled a joke from that xD I love witty humor more than anything.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Mhmm, I've been giving out a lot of rep recently.. if I like a post it's straight rep up, if I dislike, straight rep down. You can have some rep :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back