• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    [nf]OMG! I love Miyazaki! I cant wait to go see Ponyo!

Didn't he make My Neighbor Tohou. I remeber seeing that in Japan and adoring it.[/nf]
    No, he is not a writer. : 3

But I know what you mean, at least, I think you mean "Was he in.." then I wouldn't know, but no, he doesn't make movies. He is in them. : P

Edit: Just looked it up, he didn't make nor play in that.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    [nf]Damn, i was hoping to get that right. have any of you seen My Neighbor Tohou. Its so cute![/nf]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry to change the subject back. But it's Totoro, not Tohou, methinks :3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, at least it's over, I was getting a bit tired of editing, but no biggie. XD

To get back on-topic, I don't know a thing about Totoro. :D

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I still love Howl's Moving Castle. The book it's based off of is excellent.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I still love Howl's Moving Castle. The book it's based off of is excellent.
    Liar :x

Just kidding.

"Well you say it's not okay to be gay, well I think you're just evil. You're just some racist who cant tie my laces so please don't stay in touch~"

God I love that song.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Still, Laputa is one of the coolest Miyazaki movies. Ancient robots ftw. BeachBun, you not familiar with Miyazaki? :3

What's that new movie about? Ponyo?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

From the commercials I have seen...a goldfish or whatever turning into a person..

My Goldfish did that.
    He decided to draw a bunch of anime in Japan.
    He draws creatures and stuff for this series.

Oh my dear little fishy Ken Sugimori, where are you now?
    Are you looking at the moon this very moemnt like I am?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

From the commercials I have seen...a goldfish or whatever turning into a person..
    That's basically it, more or less. Also, they managed to recruit Tina Fey, Matt Damon, Liam Neeson, and Cate Blanchett for the English-language version, if that means anything.

It's not in any theaters where I live, and I'm not willing to go out of my way just to watch it. Besides, there are other movies that interest me more, like District 9 and the upcoming Inglourious Basterds.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    And the 2 main characters happen to be voiced by the 2 little siblings of the Disney Slu!# uh I mean Robots. Noah Cyrus is the girl and Frankie Jonas is the boy >.<

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    That's basically it, more or less. Also, they managed to recruit Tina Fey, Matt Damon, Liam Neeson, and Cate Blanchett for the English-language version, if that means anything.

It's not in any theaters where I live, and I'm not willing to go out of my way just to watch it. Besides, there are other movies that interest me more, like District 9 and the upcoming Inglourious Basterds.

HOLY CRAP, LIAM NEESON?!

I think I'm going to see Ponyo now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back