• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I guess I'm excited...XD; College should be pretty exciting. I'm just glad I don't have to go to classes EVERY day. :>

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    I hate talking about college. My boyfriend should be going to college next year, and ill still be in school.

He's thinking of not going and i'm frustrated cause he's just doing that because of me.
    And he's cosidering joing the military i f he decides not to go to college, and of all the things i dont want him to do that would be number one.

Oh and as for food, I love chinese. I agree with percentage Panda Exspress is so good i love there orange chicken.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm

Je veux manger les aumes de tout la monde.

French is cool. I can't wait to begin learning Latin.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm so glad I'm officially done with French in high school. I like the language, but I just fail so hard at it. Ironically, the first good grade I got on anything French-related was the citywide test. :]

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Konichiwa, Ogen hi deska. Watashiwa nameuwa POL!TO3D des.

(not what was said above)I realy enjoy japanese. its easier to learn then, in my opinion, spanish.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    [nf]OMG! I love Miyazaki! I cant wait to go see Ponyo!

Didn't he make My Neighbor Tohou. I remeber seeing that in Japan and adoring it.[/nf]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back