• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • I haven't had a McDonalds in a while, come to think of it.

It wouldn't matter how regularly I eat them, I doubt i'd still put on any weight =/

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    See you are correct because i don't know any of them xD
    Cept for MJ of course :(
    Farrah Fawcett: Charlie's Angels. Enough said.
    Ed McMahon: Most famous for being Johnny Carson's announcer on The Tonight Show from 1962 to 1992. He also hosted Star Search from 1983 to 1995.
    David Carradine: Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu. The titular character of the Kill Bill films. Enough said.

Perhaps you simply weren't aware of their true significance until now. Well, now you know.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    There's always going to be a month in the time of a year where a lot of famous men and women die.

It just so happens that June is the month for 2009. I'm sure it'll be all good by the time July comes around.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • There's always going to be a month in the time of a year where a lot of famous men and women die.

It just so happens that June is the month for 2009. I'm sure it'll be all good by the time July comes around.
    Last summer we lost Stan Winston, Tim Russert, and George Carlin :c

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • If I go to any fast food restaurants it's only for one or two things xD;

In Subway I'll only have a Chicken Teriyaki or Tuna 6-inch sub.
    In McDonalds (if you drag me there kicking and screaming) I'll have one of the deli sandwich...burger...things.
    In KFC I love the Twister wraps =x

Years
    • Seen today
    I love KFC . . I just love all of it xD i'm not afraid of foood! >.<
    Chicken popcorn is nice,Their chicken skin & Zinger meals. Usually what i eat in there!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • The only fast food I go to is McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, Burger King, and Taco Bell. McDonalds has the best fries, Domino's Pizza is the best pizza place around, Pizza Hut has a mean pasta salad that beat Domino's, Burger King... I love the whoppers, and Taco Bell is the only place if I want a burrito or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back