• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Or something else:

Even the lyricless music can still evoke emotion, that's what I like about it. :)

Only the heavily commercialized stuff, like the aforementioned Soulja Boy. If you actually bother listening to other artists (particularly earlier performers), you'd find that rap is just as meaningful as any other vocal genre out there; it's just that the vapid commercialized dreck fronted by shills like Soulja Boy by and large dominates the current market.

Only rap artist I could tolerate was Ice Cube's Ice ice baby. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    ..you'd find that rap is just as meaningful as any other vocal genre out there...
    Oh, how I could argue endlessly here. Put you in your place; etc.
    But after some consideration; I've realized you made some pretty horrible comments about me in the past so I've decided I don't like you XD
    Therefore I won't bother.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah, in the past. Times have changed, I've let things go since then, et cetera, et cetera.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Haha! I let most things go; but c'mon ~ comparing me being here to living under Stalin or Hitler? XD;;
    Granted, I was working off of some rather dodgy testimonials; some of my first friends here were people with quite a few axes to grind, and they succeeded in poisoning me against you. Again, times have changed; I let that whole thing go years ago.

Seriously, how was life on these forums back in the day, anyway? I've heard lots of things (like the whole totalitarianism line I ended up parroting), but seeing as you were apparently a VERY major player in community affairs, I'd like to see your own perspective.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I forgive you; ignorance isn't a crime when the mind is open enough to accept improvements to perspective <3 I've actually come to be at peace with most of those who saw me as ultimate evil at the time; since returning. It's funny sorta to look back on it and wonder how I was ever able to motivate so many people to hate me, actually, haha! I guess I was a different person at the time; but I still take full responsibility for my actions.

Life on the forums then? It was good times. Notwithstanding the controversy that was wrought by my presence and consequent relationship with an upperstaffsman; the forum tended to work well. We had the first iteration of the rep system that didn't work so well; and we were playing with ideas like a "Mature Topics" forum (The T-Dome) that required an age limit to enter. But that didn't go down very well because people thought "Mature" meant "Sex, Drugs, Guns and Profanity" and it went downhill pretty fast; especially where religion, sexuality or politics came into it ~ and let's face it; this is an all-ages community and it works best as such. Still; regardless of the lows; we had lots of highs ~ Erica, Andy and Abby kept the day to day stuff running very smoothly (almost obsessively XD) and the rest of the staff were pretty solid too; there were always new faces but not so many that you felt like you were drowning in new-blood. I guess it was an experimental time for the forum; you know? I think right now it's definitely a better forum for sure ~ but without that experimentation we wouldn't be here now~

My story was pretty simple; I joined up; became a mod; had some controversial opinions on certain operational aspects; made some bad choices and got banned. And somewhere in there I got into a complex relationship with one of the admins and that just made everything significantly more complicated. So I took my leave; got a little older; a little wiser ~ decided I'd like to come back and here I am (and I am eternally grateful to the entire staff team for giving me a second chance
    ♥)

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • haha ok daily post does this count as yesterday or today since i havent slept yet and its 5:30 would it be tonight or today seeing how its dark out side? idk you should help me i really needa to find a way to kick this insomnia hahaha oh way roms hacking and pokemon fusion is more fun then sleep :p

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • taha me to but yah its like 5:30 am what is it ther? or do you not wana talks cuz of my nonsense makingness ....

why am i so awake!?!? going on 36hrs no sleep (curse insomnia)

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • If I may try a translation.

It's about 5:30AM here - what time is it there? Or would you prefer not to talk to me because I'm speaking nonsense?

Why can't I go to sleep!? I've nearly gone 36 hours without sleep (damn you, insomnia!)

How close am I, k1ng0fh3artz? :3

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • u hit the nail on the head i preciate it sorry i cant make sense right now but yaw still love me right? haha

dnt flick urself in the eye btw that really hurts haha :\ idk why i did it :-p

Last edited:

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • u hit the nail on the head i preciate it sorry i cant make sense right now but yaw still love me right? haha

dnt flick urself in the eye btw that really hurts haha :\ idk why i did it :-p

You hit the nail on the head. I appreciate it, sorry I don'tmake sense right now, but you still love me, right? Right? lol

Don't flick yourself in the eye, it really hurts, XD. :/ I don't know why I did it. :P.

Better?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back