• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
Years
  • okie well basically DB GT was made by some one different then DBZ there fore SSJ4 was never meant to be Bassically its a fake there is only SSJ3 wich means DB GT was pointless and when DB KAI comes out you shuld watch it its gna be amazing if it hasnt already hmm...

they should have kept ruronikenshin and made more episodes i thought that was a great story and i loved it i want a backwerds blade like him :D any ways!

Last edited:

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • okie well basically DB GT was made by some one different then DBZ there fore SSJ4 was never meant to be Bassically its a fake there is only SSJ3 wich means DB GT was pointless and when DB KAI comes out you shuld watch it its gna be amazing if it hasnt already hmm...

Someone turned over the rights?

Sorry, but you make me just... *headdesk*

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • no no DB GT was originally made by the DBZ guy he just kinda threw it to the side though and it was picked up and remade and thats how supersayain 4 was made by some random idiot that thouh itd be kewl it actually ruined it making him obsolute power and purdy much invincible the whole point of DBZ being awsome was sometimes they actually lost! wich made you wna find out what was gna happen but the original director is making the bardock series and other old ones that are in DB and DBZ as cutscenes but now they are actual episodes call Dragon ball kai

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • k1ng0fh3artz said:
    no no DB GT was originally made by the DBZ guy he just kinda threw it to the side though and it was picked up and remade and thats how supersayain 4 was made by some random idiot that thouh itd be kewl it actually ruined it making him obsolute power and purdy much invincible the whole point of DBZ being awsome was sometimes they actually lost! wich made you wna find out what was gna happen but the original director is making the bardock series and other old ones that are in DB and DBZ as cutscenes but now they are actual episodes call Dragon ball kai
    OK, I'm sorry, but these posts are getting harder and harder to respond to. D:

Please use proper grammar now. ;P

JessicaH said:
    DBZ, every hyper kids best friend. <3.
    You said it. :3

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Woah, I always thought DBGT was made by someone else from the start. That's pretty interesting, pointless info :3
    Dragon Ball was the best though.

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • nah if you look up watch bleach and you get to the website i forget the name it has it
    and the info about DB KAI im excited for it :)

i kno i kno some interestn pointless stuff

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Man I never really liked DBZ or Naruto. =<

Pokémon got me into anime and gaming. Yes it did. =D

Also dude, don't use "gay" as a derogatory adjective. D;

The Red Chain

Man I never really liked DBZ or Naruto. =<

DBZ Abridged makes the series look good on the other hand.
    I used to really like Naruto, but it's eh for me now..
    Too much filler really warns me away from an anime..
    Hence why I can only stand the Pokemon anime for short periods of time. ]:

70% of Naruto is filler, 20% is flashbacks, and 10% is fighting.
    Reallyyy not a lot of fun after a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back