• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • That's cute though ;u;

I'm terrified of spiders, but I have to be the only girl I know who's not scared of roaches xD

They're gross yeah, but I don't scream whenever I seem them |3... spiders are just... ihatethelegs a;lkfdjgg

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
  • I can tolerate spiders because they can be useful when it comes to keeping insects and stuff out of the garden. Just gtfo my house.

Roaches on the other hand are both useless and disgusting = I kill.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The only bugs I dislike are bees/wasps and flies. Everything else is pretty much A-OK in my books.

I love spiders so much.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The only bugs I dislike are bees/wasps and flies. Everything else is pretty much A-OK in my books.

I love spiders so much.
    I can't stand bees or wasps, especially after getting stung twice before. Those are two bugs, I can live without along with dragonflies, flies, grasshoppers, and a few more.

Sadly, I saw a small spider today. I'll just let you ponder about that one for awhile. O_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've just been rather paranoid of being stung since I was little. I don't think I ever have been, though. I'm just a wuss when it comes to those bugs. XD;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The first time I was stung was on my friend's patio outside. We were sitting on his swing bench when all of a sudden a wasp flew over faster than I thought and gave me this painful sting. The second time flies passed my mind, but I know it happened. Since then, I've just had this fear of bees and anything else that flies with stingers on them.

I'm a wuss when it comes to bugs and reptiles though, especially snakes.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well you guys don't have stinkbugs >:o

They freaking came over from Asia about 10 years ago and now they have mass produced in my area @3@ It's horrible really, and they come out in warmer weather, so yeah.. I hate them with a burning passion >:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ME TOO! God, about four weeks ago, we had a massive heat wave, and about 100 of em were flying around my house (I used my airsoft gun to bring the population back to around 50 =P)

WHY??? Why did we get hit with this damn plague? lol

I KNOW!! I'm glad someone here knows what I'm going through.. ><

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    It sucks. It's December, and in Maryland, it's like almost snowing, and there are still like 10 in my house.

D: Yeah, it's pouring rain here.. *lives leik, 30 minutes from Maryland*

I love rain though, so it's all good.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I find it really pretty as well for some odd reason..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Failure to recognize that Superpower and Fire fang on it are godly.

Don't diss if you don't know, kthx.

But it still sucks.
    It has no move to protect it from water types, which are plentiful. And not only that, but it could have gotten flare blitz, but Nintendo decided it didn't suck enough and decided to taunt it with lava plume. Vaporeon can basically absorb everything it has, since it basically only gets STAB physical on like 5 moves. And Gyarados pummels it without a fight as well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I love rain, too. It's sorta depressing(the only think I don't like about it) but it's extremely calming at the same time. It makes it so much easier for me to sleep. <3
    I love the rain! People always look at me weird when it's raining because I like to walk in it. x3 Today it was pouring rain and instead of riding the bus I walked.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    We've had some pretty crap weather here too recently, how bad's it supposed to be? D:

Also, 10 minutes till movie time! Anyone here watching?

Its suppose to be really bad with like tornadoes and heavy t-storms. I looked at the local weather and it looks pretty bad :/ but I love it when it storms so Im not worried about it. I actually think I heard thunder a couple of minutes ago. :)

What movie?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back