• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    The Hills was a good show.
    I'd watch that rather than setting my eyes on these themes..
    What's with these sheep people and their collabs?

And how many of them are going on this time round?
    ._.

So totally asking for it~

Years
    Just so you know, I really don't know what show it is. Just my guess.

Haha, ya. I kinda even based my signature off this collab. x3;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I try not to be involved in collabs. I prefer something similar that only one or two people have, as opposed to more. Though that's more along the lines of twin themes, than collabs.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I try not to be involved in collabs. I prefer something similar that only one or two people have, as opposed to more. Though that's more along the lines of twin themes, than collabs.

Oh you mean something like mine? xD;
    I don't like collabs; I want to be different.

I really like yours, Forever. It's very pretty and reminds me of my lava lamp n_n

About time I got one for my room...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really like yours, Forever. It's very pretty and reminds me of my lava lamp n_n

Oh thanks. :3

The main (brown-ish) part was inspired by stealing someone'e else's idea a friend, but the lava-lamp part was my idea. I edited an image I took of the clouds on a really pretty night, and then changed around the brightness/contrast, as well as adding a slight border then softening it-- um, yeah. I like it too. XD;

Years
    No. We used to have a twin Grammy Gaga theme, for like 2 weeks, but then yesterday I decided to make this new theme. He still doesn't know XD

Omg, please tell me the team. I really miss my battling days... I really want to get back into it...but I'm so busy. Maybe I can get back in March Break :3

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No. We used to have a twin Grammy Gaga theme, for like 2 weeks, but then yesterday I decided to make this new theme. He still doesn't know XD

XD
    I gotta make myself themes again.
    I mean, I got iaza to take care of my graphics needs since I no longer have Photoshop, so all I have to do is find I nice picture. :/

Oh yeah, that's okay. Blow off my completely obvious lead up to the most awesome Pokemon team ever in Bublapedia format. It's okay. I only spent like, twenty minutes on it anyways. >:C

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    JUST SHOW ME THE DAMN TEAM ;o;