• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I personally think it's a lot better. Keep in mind that the CD this was originally released on was from 1992. OLD, OLD, OLD SKOOL BEATZ. Back when rap had a lot more words and a lot less moaning in its lyrics.
    Actually, I meant to say that Soulja Boy sucks, and may singlehandedly end rap as we know it. Obviously, I'm exaggerating, but you get what I mean. I don't know what's happened to the state of rap. It now carries a negative connotation, but that didn't used to be the case.

Rap used to be about being the king. It was about knowing your place, but being confident at the same time. It was about having flava, having style, and having soul. A lot of it was about peace. There was songs that involved callouts to rappers from other districts, some of it negative, but nowhere close to how it is currently. Now, it's about getting your pimp on, smacking that hoe, rolling in cadillacs and bling bling and whatnot.

I'm very old school, if you haven't realized. Eric B and Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, A Tribe Called Quest, ish like that. If you like rap, check them out.

EDIT: Where is that link you posted of dance, by the way? I'm on a restricted network, so it's completely invisible.

I think I'm decent at dancing. Locking, to be exact. I have been doing it on-and-off for a couple of years. It's great =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Actually, I meant to say that Soulja Boy sucks, and may singlehandedly end rap as we know it. Obviously, I'm exaggerating, but you get what I mean. I don't know what's happened to the state of rap. It now carries a negative connotation, but that didn't used to be the case.

EDIT: Where is that link you posted of dance, by the way? I'm on a restricted network, so it's completely invisible.

I just posted Kris Kross's Jump is all.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I think the topic is hip-hop and dancing. I used to be big on both, but not anymore. I've since discovered late-80's love songs and I no longer have the stamina to dance for long periods of time.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I learned how to dance hip-hop when I was 8 or 9 years old and I was pretty good back then. Now, I still know 'some' dance moves, but not like before, since I only trained for a couple of years. I don't dance a lot, only when I am at a party or home and my favorite song is on.

I am eating curry now, and it's my first time. It's..not bad.

What do you guys like to..eat?

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I have a GIGANTIC sweet tooth, so I looooove candy and cookies and what not...>__>

Aside from that though, I really like pasta as well, especially ones with a white sauce...^__^ Yummmmm.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back