• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    you didnt MISS me.

im going now though. schools out.

cya monday everyone! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Soph.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Gees, that conversation lasted...
    Well, then.. bye. And happy Birthyesterday...

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Solderating? Shob? How well do you know english? You don't seem to speak it well. You've confused me with your sentences a few time.s.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    You can't spell? Don't worry, your not the only one.. Of coarse I can spell though :) I'm a great speller. I'm like, so good at grammer! I hate it when people spell right as rite, and night as nite and etc *cough*Arcanine*coouugh*
    I also hate it when people say writ, instead of wrote... *shivers* Thats just dumb..

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Miya-chan, what timezone (Gmt+) you live in? You always seem to be on the same time as I am.. I'm GMT+10Hours... the second earliest time on the planet :) ... New Zealand is first... *Hacks New Zealand with a knife* *Realised countries can't be killed that way*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, Jason's right. n_n; I also keep seeing you two on at the same time as me. n_n

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ROFL o.O; Our planet is very small, compared to the universe. XD We'll be smaller then dust compared to the universe. XD

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    I'm at PE2k right now, but it's really inactive so...meh. You'll see me around here quite a bit if my dad doesn't hide the internet cable again...-_-;

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    That's what I thought before I was banned from PE2k...:-/ I was always the innocent one, D will get a kick out of this. I'm only on about 10, and inactive anyway...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    And D is Dratini?
    But you see we dont have a Syrus over here any more (no Super Moderator will ban some one for just not liking that member).
    So thats why I will never get banned (unless I do something very very wrong, that im not).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back