• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Austin!

I dare you, for now until the 4th of july, all of your posts must have a ridiculously annoying and large font like this one! DO IT!

BOO ya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dakota said:
    Arcanine!

I dare you, for now until the 4th of july, all of your posts must have a ridiculously annoying and large font like this one! DO IT!

BOO ya!
    Hmm I got one for you...I dare you to not end every post with SOMETHING LIKE THIS...LOUD!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    What? Why, something wrong with the Erica dare? XD

And D I done got Austin's dare to do, dare Austin to do it. XD

nah...nothing wrong....i WOULD do it but it's the banner thing in her sig...dunno how I'm gonna get that in my sig.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    Well I can fix that Kevin. All I have to do is change your sig in the Admin CP and that will be it for the sig. XD

Do it,then! XD hmm....I'll change me avy...I hope stupid AOL doesn't mess this up! XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Arcanine said:
    Well I can fix that Kevin. All I have to do is change your sig in the Admin CP and that will be it for the sig. XD
    I've got one for you Change your avatar to this
    The dare thread.
    untill monday.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    nanok242 said:
    arcanine how do you change your name to green (i know off topic question
    Well the green user name is for Praetors only and changing the color of the usergroup is only done in the Admin CP.

Kenshin11212 said:
    Do it,then! XD hmm....I'll change me avy...I hope stupid AOL doesn't mess this up! XD
    You might want to send yourself a PM with your sig so once the week is over you can get it back. Tell me when you are done with that (that is if you want to send your self a PM XD).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    blue said:
    I've got one for you Change your avatar to this https://forums.toonzone.net/image.php?u=2560&dateline=1085099442 untill monday.
    Can't, I got to stick with the Kairi avy since Austin dared me to change my gender, sig and avy to what Abby has.

Dakota said:
    Is anyone gonna dare me? Like a good dare, not a crappy Blue dare?
    D I dare you to switch sigs and avy and gender with Liz. That means you use her avy and sig and she will use yours. Like your dare now D? XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dakota said:
    Is anyone gonna dare me? Like a good dare, not a crappy Blue dare?

The dare thread.
    This is me. Got my mother hands. Put that as your sig then...Need to think of something better...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well Liz will say yes (I think she will, I mean it's something that looks like she would say yes to XD).

Jolteon!!! said:
    Huh?, it says the last post was from Arcanine but it keeps appearing to be kairi know why?

Edit: oh yeah!, how come arcanine is similar to kairi?, its confusung!
    Well if you look on the last page then you will see that Austin dared me to use Abby's avy and sig for a week, So that's why it looks like her with an Arcanine user name. XD

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    Well the green user name is for Praetors only and changing the color of the usergroup is only done in the Admin CP.

You might want to send yourself a PM with your sig so once the week is over you can get it back. Tell me when you are done with that (that is if you want to send your self a PM XD).

I already saved my sig on Microsoft Word. XD *hopes sis doesn't delete it* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back