• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Ok!
    I watch Blues clue Every day!
    (Or at least I used to..)
    I dare Everybody Never to dare me...
    and for Every boy to say "I am A Girly girl tha-
    Aw Forget it...
    I can`t do it *Runs away*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Okay!!
    Uh..
    Humilate yourself!!
    I`ve got Darebloch and Insurance!!
    I can`t be dared

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Okay, HIM...

I dare you to abandon this account and start a new account called "Rotten Eggs" :laugh:

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    Umm... Sure and No.

Bob V... I can't I have not and other e-mail. I'm sorry. But if i did, I would name it Iron Maiden!

Who's stuff should I put in 4 the AIMand MSN and Y! stuff should I put in? Ur's LOL XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    well, I dare U to take out everything in your sig, and put, I LOVE EGGS!! in size 7 sienna color.XD Heres an example:

I LOVE EGGS!!

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    But the stuff im my sig took 4ever. Plus, I love eggs... so umm.,... ppl know that

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    dude dare me!!!(p.s. make sure it has nothing to do with my sig cuz it took me alot of time to get these pics and type them in)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I dare you to put put a picture of a box/container thing of pampers diapers as your avatar! And have it say 'I'm a big kid now!' on it! >=) I'm so mean...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I've posted in here twice and Havn't been dared yet. Come on I wanna be dared XD.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Okay then...I dare you to say 'I'm forever an Ever Girl!' In your signature for 3 days ^^ Oh, and make it pink and put it in size 7! >=)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Miroku said:
    I've posted in here twice and Havn't been dared yet. Come on I wanna be dared XD.

I have the oposite problem, I'm itching to dare, but I don't wanna get dared back :tired:

Radical_Edward said:
    Okay then...I dare you to say 'I'm forever an Ever Girl!' In your signature for 3 days ^^ Oh, and make it pink and put it in size 7! >=)

What about his prfile? why not have him turn that to female for the next 3 days as well? not a dare, just a suggestion.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Don't give her them kind of thoguhts it's not good for me XD, but ill go but that in my sig now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back