• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Go to Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance, click register, then click the box, then a few avator will come out, find a mudkip you like. (There are 56 pages of avator for you to choose from.)
    ---------------------------------------
    I dare you to find me a picture of Lorelei from head to feet. (TV version)

(That's a hard one...)

Jolty-kun

Years
    jynx said:
    Go to Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance, click register, then click the box, then a few avator will come out, find a mudkip you like. (There are 56 pages of avator for you to choose from.)
    ---------------------------------------
    I dare you to find me a picture of Lorelei from head to feet. (TV version)

(That's a hard one...)

Whos that? lol, do u live in america?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Perhaps we should start being serious about this. Chaos in threads usually lead to locks, and we don't want our only dare thread to die.

*after that speech, begins yelling at his girlfriend for her most recent choice of banners for when his dare re-activates*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    lil' jose said:
    I dare you to get rid of everything in your sig,avatar and all other stuff for 2 days

No problem, this is why I always save my sig.

I dare you to change the gender under your profile to female, keep that avatar, or switch to another one with a girl in it, and keep a statement in your sig declaring your feminine state, for the next 2 days!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back