• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    amphros23 said:
    sure i will take one...i am soooooooooo bored!

edit: nothing transgender plz
    Ok I dare you to post in Purple font until the 14th XD.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    ok fine i will....then i dare you to change your user title to.....hilarry duff's personal stalker and obsesser until your other hilarry duff dare is over.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    amphros23 said:
    ok fine i will....then i dare you to change your user title to.....hilarry duff's personal stalker and obsesser until your other hilarry duff dare is over.
    Ok, it seems you guys want my everything to be Hillary Duff XD.
    EDIT~ It dosn't fit Ampros23, do you have anything shorter?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    amphros23 said:
    Ok.......... Hillary Duff's Stalker
    That doesn't fit either how 'bout I put Hillary Duff's Stalker?
    EDIT~ You edited you post before I got done posting mine XD but I'm sure that'll fit XD.
    So okay lil' jose I dare you to use a girly colored font you can pick the color though ^^.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    That is what i edited it with....ok thats fine....and lil jose...i dare you to put..."i am in love with a lawnchair from pasadena" in your sig in pink writing bold and century gothic font size 5 for a week.

edit...forgot the color i was dared to use

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Arcanine said:
    Ok I took my dare to be a girl for a month and use this crazy font. XD
    And Soph took her dare to be a boy for a month. Our sigs and avys have been changed. This is going to be a long month. XD
    Aww I feel sorry for you lol, I'm just lucking I didn't have to change my gender XD.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I dont except transgender dares at all! That is just sick and wrong. SICK AND WRONG I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont dare people to do it either, cause if i dont want to, then probably they dont either.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Jkaizer, was that yellow suggestion a dare?

If so, do you really think this looks girly? I do not...But it's even harder to read than pink >_<
    I'm pretty sure it was a dare, he was asking if you would like to use Yellow font as the dare.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I just want to point out that you guys are cool! In my family, I'm the only one that does what they dare me to do. But you guys actually do it.
    Sorry, I'm a little hyper today...n.n;;

Oh, and I have a question. Can you refuse some dares given to you?

BTW, Arcanine, cute banner! really!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Feel sorry for JK, she has to stay like that for three months. I only got one. XD

SHE?!

Well well, looks like my studies are finally beginning to pay off.
    (When jk gets back online, I hope he clarifies the situation, or at least limit me to magenta, as people can read that)

Marina99 said:

Yes, but unless it's a really high stakes dare, or intereferes with your current dare, it's slightly rude judging from etiqutte. But if you have your reasons, such as you haven't saved your signature or such, then it's perfectly ok, and not considered rude at all. (At least not be people with common sense.)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Marina99 said:
    I just want to point out that you guys are cool! In my family, I'm the only one that does what they dare me to do. But you guys actually do it.

You have the right to refuse any dare you don't want to do ^^.
    Arcanine said:
    Feel sorry for JK, she has to stay like that for three months. I only got one. XD

Nah he seems to enjoy it it XD, you don't seem to be enjoying iot that much.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    amphros23 said:
    ShineyElectrode I dare you to use Plum as your text color for one month!

I already may be under a dare form JKaizer, but I don't know yet, so that's what I was saying, I'm going to have to wait for him/her/whatever to clarify the situation.

EDIT: And this doesn't seem paticularly girly either, but we'll see.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    amphros23 said:
    ShineyElectrode I dare you to use Plum as your text color for one month!
    Hmm. Amphros that looks like navy to me XD but perhaps you clicked navy on acident.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Marina99 said:

Thanks, the banner took some time to make. XD

Shineyelectrode said:
    SHE?!

Well well, looks like my studies are finally beginning to pay off.
    (When jk gets back online, I hope he clarifies the situation, or at least limit me to magenta, as people can read that)
    Look at JK's gender and tell me what you see? From now till the dare is over JK will be called a she. XD

Miroku said:
    Nah he seems to enjoy it it XD, you don't seem to be enjoying iot that much.
    Who said I was not enjoying it? I mean I put all that time into making a banner too. But yea this is fun. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back