• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    oh sorry about that. Besides that dare wasn't just so that I could look ggood. Besides I son't like to look good or anything like that. but anyway. I dare you to keep that I hate dinosaurs for 5 more days. muha ha ha ha

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ok, how about we just turn this into a higher risk dare thread? Some things, like daring people to pm mods and such, influencing how they act, ect. In addition to being able to dare people to change their sig/avatar as well? I say we continue doing so until sparks posts here with his decision, as he made the thread, and if he agrees, we conttinue. If he disagrees, one of us will start a "high roller" dare thread.

Flygon_trainer said:
    *Salutes* is done, not much you can really do to me to humiliate me..

Actually there is, want me to tell you how lil' jose?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    aghhhh! >_< Fine.....
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty
    Jynx is pretty

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The following is from private messages between me and sparks, when I needed clarification of the rules.

Shineyelectrode said:
    Sparks_67 said:
    Its just avatars and siqs but you could make a person act like you want them to.

Uhh, so basically we can change other peoples avatars and sigs, and make people act as we want, basically anything, but nothing such as forcing them to actually DO a specific something, such as pming a mod, and no dares to add/take from someone rep points, right?

Sparks_67 said:
    Ye but you can dare mods out of the thread.

So therefore, I take this to mean that we can influence people's profiles, how they act, sigs, avatars, just about anything, except for forcing them to do something specific, such as private messaging someone, and no dares for raising/lowering reputation points.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    It will be 4 days and just go to google and type i thomas the tank engine and you will now who he is.

Ok, and I would, but I have a dare that says I cant have anything in my sig or avatar, so it'll have to wait till that one expires, then re-dare me, ok?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    no shiney, that one was specificly made for you. I don't like duplicating my tricks.

Specifically for me huh?

Sparks better be giving you lessons, I'm going through my boss's realm not as an employee, but just another soul. I expect full reciprication, reguardless of the fact that you're my boss' daughter.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Ok, and I would, but I have a dare that says I cant have anything in my sig or avatar, so it'll have to wait till that one expires, then re-dare me, ok?
    Okay shiney but legendary I dare you to change your avatar too a picture of kairi in KH and in your siq I dare to say kairi I love you break up with frost in size 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back