• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • Well, here's a compromise dare:

Once a gender dare has ended, when you change back your gender, you can never accept another gender-changeing dare again!!XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    blitzballchamp said:
    i dare arcanine and sapphire latios to switch sigs and avs for a weak

:P
    They like totaly cannot do that it like interferes with the current dares *giggles*.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Bob V said:
    Well, here's a compromise dare:

Once a gender dare has ended, when you change back your gender, you can never accept another gender-changeing dare again!!XD
    That is like telling some one that they can't take any more dares. You can't do that.

Also Bob V you better leave the dare thread before you know what will happen :badsmile:. XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Bob V said:
    Well, here's a compromise dare:

You cannot dare people to limit them to only accepting one dare of a certain type. Just give it up, we'll all change back eventually.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • im sorry but this gender changing thing is getting out of hand I mean what sane man would want to be changed into a girl anyways? This is a pokemon site not a cross gender pokemon forum lolol lets post not worry about genders because thats just getting really wierd

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'm not here to dare anyone, or to be dared. Just giving a heads up that you don't need to ask my permission to use my sig/avatar. Just place somewhere that your using mine

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Keyblade Master I dont care if u didnt mean to but i dare you to put a picture of Zordon in your signature and put i love zordon

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Keyblade Master i dare you to put "i love men" in your sig :P no wait thats to harsh how bout "blitzballchamp rulz" yeah put "blitzballchamp rulz" in ur sig 4 a weak

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'd rather not add anything else to my sig for now, because I have a lot of text (codes) in there and it's quite large now. So I have to decline that dare, can't break the sig rules now can I? That would make me a bad mod XD

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    No one want to dare me now...*giggles*
    Hehehe...*quickly go shopping before someone dare her XD*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back