• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • I dare Dark Magician to change his location to: "Following DP around obsessively!" ;) XD No dare mention... and it's for a week... I love admiration... even if I bring it falsely upon myself... XD

Years
  • Dark Magician said:
    Well, I dare girlgenius to change all her blue stuff to red. (for 2 weeks)
    WHAT? Not that! ;.; You're mean. XD *slowly edits her signature/ava* I'll give you a dare back! I dare you to...erase your sig, and put there a paragraph about how cool blue and I am! For two weeks! *should give you a worse dare* :P

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • girlgenius said:
    WHAT? Not that! ;.; You're mean. XD *slowly edits her signature/ava* I'll give you a dare back! I dare you to...erase your sig, and put there a paragraph about how cool blue and I am! For two weeks! *should give you a worse dare* :P
    Thats not bad... not at all.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • but u didn't erase ur sig. :p

Oh, and Poke, he hasn't. :P Although as it's not his avatar or signature, by the rules of posting in this thread he is bound by the rules and has to accept it.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • girlgenius said:
    Oh, THAT's nice. I dare you to...give me a different dare! XD Seriously, I dare you to...erase your sig and write a paragraph in it about how cool the color blue and I am! No dare mention! For a week! :P

EDIT: Do I have to have a picture, because I don't think I can find one...
    ok, I'll do it... here is your picture of the poo! Like it!? XD

Taki

Years
  • Dark Magician said:
    Where have I seen that before????
    Lol, in the manga/anime of Dr.Slump & Arale! I dunno if that's the right name in English though... XP
    Ciera said:
    I want a dare... Anything that doesn't have to do with my siggy, pwease!
    Sure, here you have it: Everytime you post... Write something nasty about the person that posted above you... for 2 days.. and don't mention it's a dare!!

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • O.o

Aight then. *takes a deep breath* ... What kind of 'nasty' things? Mind giving an example?

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Posting something nasty isn't nice and can go against the rules of PC, I'd be careful with those, you might want to think of a new dare, just so her Reputation doesn't get attacked. ^_^; Takiiiiiii-chan! I have a dare for you I just don't know it yet.. .hurm.... what could it be.... I dare you to... go on and on about (or including) the person who posted above you.

Et: Ciera Ciera Ciera! -runs around Ciera in many many circles while bouncing and throwing muffins everywhere- Ciera is the one who has many faces Ciera the face!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    K, 00z in ur sig i dare you to make all the text pink. And say: I SO FRIGGIN LOVE PINK!!!!!!!! and you cant say its a dare or do nething to let people know its a dare..o and for 2 weeks

Taki

Years
  • PazzKat said:
    Posting something nasty isn't nice and can go against the rules of PC, I'd be careful with those, you might want to think of a new dare, just so her Reputation doesn't get attacked. ^_^; Takiiiiiii-chan! I have a dare for you I just don't know it yet.. .hurm.... what could it be.... I dare you to... go on and on about (or including) the person who posted above you.

Et: Ciera Ciera Ciera! -runs around Ciera in many many circles while bouncing and throwing muffins everywhere- Ciera is the one who has many faces Ciera the face!
    Aww, allright then, you're right... Ciera I'll give you another dare then. Mmmm... *thinks* Nothing in my mind!You're safe for now!! ^o^

Dark Magiciaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *pokes and pulls DM's ear* aww, you're ear is soooo small! XD *spins DM around and > falls out of the window* Oooopps! *brakes head* XD

Btw Girlgenious, you didn't do my dare yet! I give it to you longer then!! One week! ^o^
    Oh, anyway people, the dare can only last 1 week the longest ok? Unless the person that gets the dare says it's ok... But that would be kinda strange wouldn't it? ^o^

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I dare you to make all of your posts slashouts for a week! Now dare me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back