• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I dare you to remove your friends list untill Today at 8:00PM.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • OK, billybob, change your location for a week to: "Protesting in the Anti-Spriting Army!" and mention to no one it is a dare.
    Latios619, every time you post add down the bottom for a week - not mentioning it is a dare -
    *eats poo* Mmmm, poo with butter. Tastes lovely.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • *smiles evilly* Seeing as it's the "deluxe spriter" who can't stuff it in his siggy, we'll change his location again. (I'm notorious for locations.)

Put in: "Dreaming that spriting isn't real"

And I'm actually being very lenient. As it does NOT affect your signature or avatar or break any PC rules or Dare Thread rules, you are bound by these rules to take the dare.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Okies, do the dare. I do understand. If someone did that to me in fan fiction... (I'm having a ficcy break, being tired)

Gotta go, see ya later
    ~DP

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • What has happened to my beloved dare thread? bleh, I think it's time to make a new one, with some slightly different rules, though it would be basically the same. what do you people think?

Kylie-chan

Years
  • *winks* People like me are overrunning it and destroying it with stupid dares. Sorry. Mayhaps you should get a mod or higher to lock this and start afresh if you want. XD
    ~DP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back