• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    CharMz said:
    Okay. I dare you to do the same.

Ahh i was hoping for something creative. Oh well why not. Deal. no changing it back for a week.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Deal. And oh...I found a glitch in the final deal..you said I couldn't change it back, that doesn't mean I can't change it to something else...XD But lucky for you...I am a man of my word. And I like hamtaro. XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Come on someone dare me and something that doesn't affect my gender or sig please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    smarty_arty said:
    Come on someone dare me and something that doesn't affect my gender or sig please.

I dare you to change your custom title to Mr.Prettypants for one week.

please dare me in response it just can't affect my sig.

also if anyone else wants to dare me go ahead

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay, but in return you'll have to change your location to in teletubby land and change your avatar to a teletubby (yes I have to dare someone to do teletubby stuff)

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I didn't say anything about changing your gender and you have to accept the dare because I accepted yours.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    smarty_arty said:
    I didn't say anything about changing your gender and you have to accept the dare because I accepted yours.

oh okay i'll do it. how long?

Last edited:

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I'm up for a dare. Just no "Erase your sig and..." things. My sig is good advertising. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Okay for the next week put this as your avatar.
    The Dare Thread

Put at the top of your sig(doesn't have to be big but at least make it bold.)

"My friend sent me the avy. He said it was really special but I can't figure out how,"

Last edited:

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    That's a strange photoshop edit, but dare accepted. A week, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    yep one week.(parinthesis added to not make this spam). By the way I used Paint. If you work hard its amazing how sloppy your work will still look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I dare you to change your custom title to "Glad to be a girl again", and change your gender to female. You have to keep it like that and not change it at all for one week. You also have to post liek agirl, with a girls personality and stuff. And you are not aloud to put that your doing it as a dare anywhere. As far as you or anyone is conserned you are a girl Pokemon lover.

Please counter dare me. No sig or avy changes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I need a dare even better than some profile or sig altering one! something big!

Back