• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Whoa, the old thread died? Never thought I'd see the day. XD Anywho, I'm in charge this time around, so get ready for some revised rules.

Rules:
    1. All dares must comprehend with the forum rules.
    2. The maximum length for any dare is a month (30 days).
    3. You don't have to accept a dare.
    4. ...unless a person accepts your dare, after which you _must_ accept the next number of dares they accepted from you. For example, if they accept three of your dares, then you must accept the next three dares they give you, no exceptions (unless the dare breaches 1, 2, and/or 6).
    5. You may only dare people who have posted in this thread.
    6. No racist/ethnic/religious dares, or dares that the other person can prove that they take offense to.
    7. There is no limit on how many dares you can hand out. For example, you can give one person 5 separate dares at the same time. Also, you can dare multiple people simultaneously (better known as double/triple/etc. dares).
    8. If no time is specified, then the dare lasts for a week.
    9. The whole point of a dare is so you can have a good laugh. If you can't come up with something good/funny, then use common sense, and don't dare anyone.
    10. No dares that interfere with another dare.
    11. Have fun! That's what we're here for!

Those of you who are members at the forum I administer might recognise these. XD If you have any concerns, PM me. ^_^; So, who's first? XP

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Okay, Ty.
    I dare you to confess your undying love for Andy(arcanine) in all of your posts, adopt the personality of an andy-dangirl-extremist and have an entire profile based on worshipping andy, and when talking to him, act like the adoring fangirl you're dared to be. (Plus being an andy fangirl-type profile, which means gender set to FEMALE.)

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Accepted. XD

As a counterdare, in all of your posts, I dare you to admit that you're really a boy, and confess your neverending love for me. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Whoa, the old thread died? Never thought I'd see the day. XD Anywho, I'm in charge this time around, so get ready for some revised rules.

Rules:
    1. All dares must comprehend with the forum rules.
    2. The maximum length for any dare is a month (30 days).
    3. You don't have to accept a dare.
    4. ...unless a person accepts your dare, after which you _must_ accept the next number of dares they accepted from you. For example, if they accept three of your dares, then you must accept the next three dares they give you, no exceptions.
    5. You may only dare people who have posted in this thread.
    6. No racist/ethnic/religious dares, or dares that the other person can prove that they take offense to.
    7. There is no limit on how many dares you can hand out. For example, you can give one person 5 separate dares at the same time. Also, you can dare multiple people simultaneously (better known as double/triple/etc. dares).
    8. If no time is specified, then the dare lasts for a week.
    9. The whole point of a dare is so you can have a good laugh. If you can't come up with something good/funny, then use common sense, and don't dare anyone.
    10. No dares that interfere with another dare.
    11. Have fun! That's what we're here for!

Those of you who are members at the forum I administer might recognise these. XD If you have any concerns, PM me. ^_^; So, who's first? XP
    Ty, @ the rules. ^_^
    Yes, thanks for the "You do not have to accept the dare" thing, seeing as I am not daring anyone. XP
    @ 4.
    No exceptions, except when the dares breach rules 1, 2, and/or 6. ;P
    ~Kylie

Years
    Experiment-609: Hmm, I'm not much good at giving dares out, but anyways, for a total of 5 days I dare you to make your sig girly (Pink, whatever, just girly) and change your gender to Female. Of course if you want to, you can put at the bottom of your sig that your doing a dare, I'm not that evil XD

Anyone havea dark for me?

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    RagingDragon said:
    Experiment-609: Hmm, I'm not much good at giving dares out, but anyways, for a total of 5 days I dare you to make your sig girly (Pink, whatever, just girly) and change your gender to Female. Of course if you want to, you can put at the bottom of your sig that your doing a dare, I'm not that evil XD

Anyone havea dark for me?

accepted, and as a counter dare i dare you to do the same XD

Kurosaki

Well... I was very bored, so I came here, XD
    Yeah yeah, I guess I'll take a dare, but I'll shoot someone if it's a dare to be a girl, XD

Years
    Experiment-609 said:
    accepted, and as a counter dare i dare you to do the same XD
    R_D is already a girl so wouldn't it bew to change to a boy XD

and daiaki erm to say you hate tales of symphonia only for 2 days and you can put this is a dare I am not really cruel

Kurosaki

Blazey, I was thinking something a little more extreme, XD
    And even if LH was unbanned, I'm not accepting his >>

Back