• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    well im a fello breeder for ppl well used to be tell i became a rouge trainer i try get the stuff for my own gain but i turned a new leaf once again now with ss in platnuim i have practiclky all the pokemon on ur want list posably willing to trade so let me know ~smilies~ breeder always carries a ditto

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    well im a fello breeder for ppl well used to be tell i became a rouge trainer i try get the stuff for my own gain but i turned a new leaf once again now with ss in platnuim i have practiclky all the pokemon on ur want list posably willing to trade so let me know ~smilies~ breeder always carries a ditto

Well, more that a trainer i'm consider a Pokemon Researcher and a Breeder too =) so i understand yours feelings and yes, a breeder always carries a Ditto (or a bunch of Dittos with different natures XD).
    BTW if you want something you can ask, i glady trade you nice stuff for the ones in my wanted list so is up to you =)

Updated 1st post, take a look at the legendaries and Give Away section =)

Last edited:

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Il take Ralts, Zubat, Vulpix or Roselia.. only if its possible to give any of them nicknames ^^

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    then Shinx with the nickname LIONEL [all caps] if its ok ? =p

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Hi there!

I would love a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Eevee. I only have early-on Pokemon availble, though. Hoothoots, Ghastly, Charap, Bronzor, Chingling, Cascoon, etc. I also only have Platinum--so if you ONLY trade on Diamond, its ok! =D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    then Shinx with the nickname LIONEL [all caps] if its ok ? =p

Claro!!! Llevará un extra solo x hablar español jajaja, t veo en la sala wifi =)

Hi there!

I would love a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Eevee. I only have early-on Pokemon availble, though. Hoothoots, Ghastly, Charap, Bronzor, Chingling, Cascoon, etc. I also only have Platinum--so if you ONLY trade on Diamond, its ok! =D

Don't worry these three are Give Away so they're free!!! Only bring junk pkmn to make the trade, see you in wifi =)

Last edited:

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    haha gracias, pero dejame darte el numero de mi plat~ 1849 3777 6055

oops, el codigo cambio denuevo, ahora es 4082 7804 8086 ( es q cambio mucho de DS ) xD

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hi there!

I'm already in wifi, are you ready???

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    thanks a lot for the Shinx and the Tm, enjoy the Darkrai x)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Hey there! If you want, I could give this thread a real nice design for you. Look at my trade thread (in my siggy) to see an example of my work. In a couple of days, it's going to look 1000 times more epic, but I still think it looks pretty good. :)

Not sure what I'd be interested in... maybe 2 of the Regi's? Let me know! :D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hey there! If you want, I could give this thread a real nice design for you. Look at my trade thread (in my siggy) to see an example of my work. In a couple of days, it's going to look 1000 times more epic, but I still think it looks pretty good. :)

Not sure what I'd be interested in... maybe 2 of the Regi's? Let me know! :D

haha great offer, i'm studying ISC (in spanish Ingenieria en Sistemas Computacionales) so i'm a bit relationated with web design, program structurated and many other topics of the worl of computation so thanks, i'm aware of how use css =), but maybe you can make me a signature, i'll like the same, but better, i still want silver and charizard to appear, if you can make some new sign a maybe give you something in return.
    Well, thanks anyway =) and yes you can have two of the regis =)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Thank you so much Dark Alucard!! I'm sorry it took me so long in the beginning--I kept getting an error message about my WiFi connection.

Thank you so much, again! I really appreciate it. This was great. If I ever need anything else, I will definitely come back! =D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    haha It was just an offer. :)

Alright.. well, I don't really do graphic design, to be honest. Sorry ^_^;

haha i can do but i'm too lazy, i made the one that is in my signature only pasting in Paint haha, but thanks anyway =)

Thank you so much Dark Alucard!! I'm sorry it took me so long in the beginning--I kept getting an error message about my WiFi connection.

Thank you so much, again! I really appreciate it. This was great. If I ever need anything else, I will definitely come back! =D

Whenever you want, you're welcome to take a look at my Castle =), i updated mostly weekly so keep a look =), enjoy the pkmns and good look

you wouldn't happen to have a bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander left would you?

Charmander, and Bulbasaur yes, squirtle i don't have anymore, i can breed and squirtle egg for a heart scale or a TM, what you think???

Well i'm out, is time to go to play No more heroes 2 =), see you tomorrow, i've day off in the school tomorrow so my thread will be open, if you want something post it here and tomorrow i'll be trading, see you then =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back