• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Hero Rises

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Hello! You may call me Matt! (: I had an AMA on here awhile back, but I felt it necessary to create a new one considering I'm making an effort to be back for good this time!

Spoiler:

Anyways, in the spoiler above is a picture of myself and my lovely girlfriend of almost 2 years. I am a 7-year PokeCommunity Veteran, ex-PC Video Games Mod, and enthusiastic blogger of the Daily Bloggity here on PC. I used to play Pokemon - in the '09 days had one of the biggst trading shops here on this site - with the last Pokemon game played being Pokemon X/Y.

I am currently studying at Northeastern University and am entering my final year at uni. I am an ex-Nursing major, now a Human Services major, and plan on going to go for my Masters in Education to hopefully one day become a Kindergarten teacher. I am currently living at home to save on some money for my final year, but am also currently on internship in an elementary school as a paraprofessional in a Kindergarten classroom. Spoiler: the kids are very cute (;

As stated, I am an ex-Video Games mod for PokeCommunity. I currently own an Xbox One and use that as my primary console, but I also have a Wii U and have actively been following PlayStation 4 news as well. I also hope to launch my own Twitch channel in the next few months, so look out for that as well! On top of video games as a hobby, I love listening to music (Childish Gambino, Future Islands, arctic Monkeys, and MisterWives are some of my favorite bands currently), creating art with construction paper, reading, and playing soccer.

The Daily Bloggity is also probably what I'm most remembered for on PokeCommunity. With over 200+ entries, I made it my goal to post an entry a day although at times was very difficult to do (; I made it my goal to make it as community drive as possible, with entries such as Meet the PC'ers where I interviewed PC members, the Daily Bloggity Radio Jam which featured music from users weekly, and although shortlived, a PokeCommunity Podcast which is a project I'd like to pick up again. For more information of what my blog is like, you can find it here.

Anyways, that is just a short sample about me. I'm a very open person so feel free to ask me any question, no matter how personal it is I'll answer it. And if you want, feel free to show me a VM whenever as I'd love to get to know all of you more if possible (: So fire away with the questions please and thank you <3

xoxo
    Matt

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • What is the scariest thing you've ever done?

Scariest thing I've accidentally done was fallen asleep while driving one time. Went right into the back of another car in the middle of the highway. Thankfully, no one got seriously hurt and the damage to each car wasn't too substantial. Plus, I went in a straight line and didn't swurve anywhere which I thank the gods didn't happen. Moral of the story anways is don't go driving when you're tired, in all seriousness. No one plans to get in an accident.

In terms of actually doing it though...I'd have to think about that. Last year - another car story lol - I got in a seriously bad car accident (wasnt driving this time around.) Went right into a pole one time after a party. Had to go to the hospital and get staples for a nasty gash for my head. That was actually part of the reasoning why I just disappeared last year in terms of activity considering the recuperation time from that and the concussion I got. In retrospect, I shouldn't have been in that car at that time, but you've got to live with your mistakes.

Guess I'm not good with cars lol.

Back