• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    I got into the battle with him but he lagged out due to his bad wifi. I am going to battle him sometime today.

P.S. New pokemon I am EV training on my team. Better than Kingdra in my opinion. He'll be completely EV trained by the time I battle DARK_SANDSLASH today.

Hey Blizzard. Do you have any interest at being a gym leader at my league? Only three more are needed. :D

EDIT: Lol. I have two people I have faced in gym battles asking for my Kingdra's EV spread and moveset. My Kingdra is finally a star. ;D

Wow, sounds like things R really starting 2 get intense over here! I may need 2 start training a new team 2 keep up with the compitition? Peace!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Ryan, DARK_SANDSLASH is a hacker. Here is my proof.

First of all, his Pokemon are shiny, which always makes me suspicious.

Secondly, his Pokemon are using Platinum moves, which is fine except for the fact that Platinum is only out in Japanese and his pokemon have english names. You could say that he renamed them in english but in the japanese games, you can only have five characters in the name. Kingdra has 7 characters. So that means the Pokemon is not from Platinum version.

Next, he also refuses to trade me so I can check the legitimacy of his Pokemon. Not only that, but he won't respond to any of my VMs or PMs.

Lastly, he has a reputation of cheating. Just look at his visitor messages. There are at least three people saying that he hacked by giving his Pokemon moves they cannot learn by move tutor, level up, or by egg.

I believe this is enough proof to prove he is hacking his Pokemon. Oh and one more thing. The only reason he postponed our battle yesterday was so that he could look at my lead and make a counter to it.

Evict him from the gym. I can easily find somebody to replace him for you. Perhaps Blizzard Master would want to replace him. Blizzard is an
    awesome battler.

Last edited:
    Years
    wow

Ryan, DARK_SANDSLASH is a hacker. Here is my proof.

First of all, his Pokemon are shiny, which always makes me suspicious.

Secondly, his Pokemon are using Platinum moves, which is fine except for the fact that Platinum is only out in Japanese and his pokemon have english names. You could say that he renamed them in english but in the japanese games, you can only have five characters in the name. Kingdra has 7 characters. So that means the Pokemon is not from Platinum version.

Next, he also refuses to trade me so I can check the legitimacy of his Pokemon. Not only that, but he won't respond to any of my VMs or PMs.

Lastly, he has a reputation of cheating. Just look at his visitor messages. There are at least three people saying that he hacked by giving his Pokemon moves they cannot learn by move tutor, level up, or by egg.

I believe this is enough proof to prove he is hacking his Pokemon. Oh and one more thing. The only reason he postponed our battle yesterday was so that he could look at my lead and make a counter to it.

Evict him from the gym. I can easily find somebody to replace him for you. Perhaps Blizzard Master would want to replace him. Blizzard is an
    awesome battler.

umm.. on my vms i forgot to change my team and only my KINGDRA is shiny and i didn't refuse to trade i had to go and just because i can beat you doe sent mean you gotta say i cheat actually i battled the 3rd leader and my team was not hacked just ask him ill battle anyone and they can tell you my team is not HACKED!!!!!!!!! and i only got 5 hacked Pokemon from my friend which i dont use unless its ok by the person im battling i only got hacked EEVEE evolutions and and umm i didn't try to counter i had the same team throughout the whole team.. and i got platinum on my flash card By the way and i got 2 ds so i trade like that OMG I HATE N00BS and thats why i got platinum movesets!! same with everybody and heres a list of people you can ask n00b!!

1.MASTER KRILLAN
    2.ANGELA
    3.Blizzard Master
    4.Junoliv
    5.Dukey
    6.DARK SHADOW
    7.god of rock
    8.aragorn bird

and most people in my friend list!!

Last edited:

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    there's a difference between hacking legit and hacking nonlegit

its alright to have shiny pokes, it doesnt help your stats
    the only way you can have nonlegit hacks. is if you pass the 510 ev limit or teach them moves that they cannot learn. plat moves are completely legal too lol

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    god wonder when theses people will understand!

Lol.. He probably has 31 IVs across the board. Don't tell me that you had to go when I wanted to trade you. You stayed on wifi for 5 minutes looking at my trade offer and then when you got off wifi, you were on PC for 30 minutes! You probably didn't want me to see its stats.. And honestly to me.. A hack is a hack. So stop screaming just because I busted you on hacking. Plus, start using some legit Pokemon and actually train your Pokemon like everyone else. Stop taking shortcuts. Everyone also knows you have been busted for hacking before. Jolteon with Mirror Coat ring a bell?

You really need to be evicted from the gym. Hacks shouldn't be tolerated. Blizzard Master would make a better gym leader anyway.
    But whatever, if you still refuse to admit that you are using hacked Pokemon (and going over the limit of IVs and EVS, which you are.) then I will just go to a diffferent league. I am not going to stay her and fumble to beat a gym leader that can't play fairly.

there's a difference between hacking legit and hacking nonlegit

its alright to have shiny pokes, it doesnt help your stats
    the only way you can have nonlegit hacks. is if you pass the 510 ev limit or teach them moves that they cannot learn. plat moves are completely legal too lol

I understand this but when you see that their Pokemon are shiny and you know they hacked, then you don't know what they have done to their Pokemon. He could have gone over the IV limit or EV limit for all I know. He didn't even want to trade me. If it looked like a regular Pokemon, then why would he refuse to trade me if I would calculate the IVs and EVs and find nothing out of the ordinary with the Pokemon. Plus everytime I start talking about him hacking, he gets offline. Either way, the DPPt thread prohibits all hacked Pokemon anyway. Haven't you read the "How we define hacked Pokemon and what we will do" thread?

And if you are going to reply to this SANDSLASH, then do it calmly and without screaming. You are only making yourself look bad.

Last edited:
    Years
    wow what a n00b xD i wasn't even screaming lol and i always have trained pokemon and most of them are from friends because i dont know how to hack pokemon and Kingdra is only evd not ivd xD

and they made a thing called Dragon Dance btw and hapan berry i think thats what its called xD

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    wow what a n00b xD i wasn't even screaming lol and i always have trained pokemon and most of them are from friends because i dont know how to hack pokemon and Kingdra is only evd not ivd xD

and they made a thing called Dragon Dance btw and hapan berry i think thats what its called xD

I have already been over this. Your Kingdra had Outrage. Outrage is a move you can only get from Pokemon Platinum version. All Pokemon from Platinum version have 5-character japanese names. Even if you renamed him in english, he would still only be able to have 5 characters. KINGDRA has 7 characters.

Also, don't say you traded him over and then renamed him. You can't rename Pokemon that have been traded to you.

Dude.. I have you cornered.. just admit it..

Years
    and i dont wanna argue anymore btw soz for triple post

i got Pokemon platinum and trained then i traded it to pearl and added it a nick name

which was kingdra=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    and i dont wanna argue anymore btw soz for triple post

i got Pokemon platinum and trained then i traded it to pearl and added it a nick name

I just went over this! You can't rename Pokemon after they have been traded! The dumb nickname guy says something when you try to get him to rename a traded Pokemon and he does not allow you to. I know for a fact.. its the reason I can't rename the Mew my friend traded me.

Years
    if it didn't already have a nick name

wait im getting confused ill tell you it right i have a KINGDRA i traded it to PLATINUM and went to the move tutor in PLATINUM and tought it OUTRAGE then traded it back is thats what happend!!

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I find it funny that you keep changing your story. It makes me even more suspicious.

What is even funnier is that it took you three tries to come up with a story that I couldn't really crack. You know what the detectives say. Someone is guilty if they change their story once. You changed it three times.

You owe me a badge dude..

Years
    kk ill battle you again if you think my pokemon are hacked thats your problem and how do i change my story xD and if you think it was unfair i will only use 2Pokemon

and u know what ill make a post about how to whole battle went actually if people start saying im a hacker!

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    kk ill battle you again if you think my pokemon are hacked thats your problem and how do i change my story xD and if you think it was unfair i will only use 2Pokemon

and u know what ill make a post about how to whole battle went actually if people start saying im a hacker!

I would battle you but I am already 37 minutes past my bedtime and I really need to get to bed. If you get on tomorrow, I will battle you.

No hacked Pokemon next time.. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    is there any proof that he went passed the ev limit? did you do damage calcs or did somethin ko you that you know it shouldnt have?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I don't know myself, but this is kind of spamming. Keep it in VM's please. Also, he could have caught it on Pearl like he said. We still do need to check your pokemon DARK_SANDSLASH, and if you argue with that, it is suspicious. It's just to be safe. After all, we would prove you right if you are right.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    well ya i battled sandslash b4 and nothing was really suspicious to me

if he was hacking i wouldnt have won :p
    maybe u just need to battle more or he might have gotten lucky and u only hit min damage every time

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I Challenge You!

I want to Battle the First gym. Could someone please explain to me how to do it? I sort of get it but I just want to be sure.

Back