• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Penguin fan club!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Like totally, OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! I have members!!!! *dies* today is my day - first i got a vote in MOTM (PC's Drama King, imagine that) and now i have a fanclub? And members? *huggles everyone*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    PEG!.*flys in the air and Glomps* O.o .*drools mindlessly*. huh what?.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    hey guys, sorry i wasn't on yesterday, i wasn't feeling too hot, i had a bad headache and was kinda dizzy. today i am feeling much better, except for the fact that i think i have the wrong contact lens in the wrong eye.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    hey guys, sorry i wasn't on yesterday, i wasn't feeling too hot, i had a bad headache and was kinda dizzy. today i am feeling much better, except for the fact that i think i have the wrong contact lens in the wrong eye.

Well, I'm glad you are feeling better now =)

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    thanks guys. sorry about not being on, i've been really busy - tommarrow is my birthday!!! Unfortunately, SUnday, the day after my birthday, i'm leaving until july 15, like my sig says. i'll miss all of you and i promise to post more when i come back and won't be so busy! you guys can chat here and keep it alive while i'm gone. miss you guys! btw, i fixed my contact problem, lol, in case anyone was losing sleep over my dilemma *coughCHAIRMANKAGAcough*

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    thanz baby!! this is my last day, and possibly my last time on before i leave, so thanz a lot and miss you all!!! *gets emotional* at 11:18, its officially my birthday (thats the time i was born)

Back