• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Soul of Aura // + Small Shop

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Ok ^-^

Render: (Is it ok if its a image?) https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-44003
    Size: 450 x 200
    Banner/avy (y/n): yes
    Text:
    Color: Blue
    Anything else: nope =P

Eh, render wasn't the best, but no problem I guess. Let me know if you want it changed.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • .Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I must say, there is an epic air to your works. ^^ They seem so in your face and they're simply astounding. The only think I suggest is borders, as it generally makes the picture look a lot more like a portrait rather than just a floating image. (If you disagree with adding borders, continue on without them. ^^)

Simply amazing, I would request, but seeing as how two others have requested above me, I'll have to wait.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Render:Render: https://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/63335/normal_Hack-Sign-Sabaru.png
    Size: 450 x 200
    Banner/avy (y/n): Yes
    Text:
    Color: Whatever you say. XD.
    Anything else: Othanks. ;D.

Also, tell me if the image is bad, etc.

Hope ya like it bb ;D

iknow Jess requested first, im posting mine so i dont forget lol,

Render: https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/...ackWarGreymonX.gif/275px-BlackWarGreymonX.gif
    Size: 450 x 200 or whatever looks best
    Banner/avy (y/n): Yes
    Text: Shadow - if you can if not none
    Color: Anything firey or whatever you like
    Anything else: not that i know of.

If its not good, tell me i can find something else instead.

Can't work with that image, sorry X(

I must say, there is an epic air to your works. ^^ They seem so in your face and they're simply astounding. The only think I suggest is borders, as it generally makes the picture look a lot more like a portrait rather than just a floating image. (If you disagree with adding borders, continue on without them. ^^)

Simply amazing, I would request, but seeing as how two others have requested above me, I'll have to wait.

Thanks Aero! I feel like there's still room for improvement, but I'm glad you like my work nonetheless. Yeah, I always forget to try adding borders...I guess it just skips my mind once I finish. ;x

And I seem to be without a request at the moment, so request away if you like :D

.Aero

Years
  • Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Render: https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/tsuki_uta/Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/222.jpg?t=1249778833
    Size: 490x235
    Banner/avy (y/n): Both Banner and Avatar please. ^^
    Text: Reap What We Sow
    Color: You choose. But I want it to be slightly creepy.
    Anything else: A light rain effect would be really neat. ^^ (Also a border would be great for me as well. xD)

Thanks for letting me request. I seriously think your work is epic.

EDIT: 1,000th post. xD So awesome. ^^

I apologize Aero, but I can't use that image. I need a render to work with >.<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I hope it's ok to request ^^;;
    Render: https://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/SapphireStar21/56ek.jpg
    Size: whatever you'd like to do
    Banner/avy (y/n): yes. 130x130 please
    Text: Inseparable
    Color: pinks
    Anything else: nothing I can think of

Let me know if you want it changed.

It's a little rough around a few parts, no offense :x

It's usable I guess if you really want me to, but I guess I'd prefer another render.

.Aero

Years
  • It's a little rough around a few parts, no offense :x

It's usable I guess if you really want me to, but I guess I'd prefer another render.

I know it is. >.< It's the best I can do however, and I can't find another picture like that. I'd appreciate anything you can do with it though. ^^ It's just such an awesome picture. xD

Back