• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Day After Christmas Blog

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Many made an obligated Christmas Day blog, but I'll be different and make my obliged "Day After Christmas" blog. :]

Christmas was a pretty good day for me and the family. I wasn't on the computer much, actually, my laptop was off for the entire day. XD; I was really pleased with what I got this Christmas, and even if I hadn't gotten any of this on Christmas, the day would have been pretty successful just because I was with family and friends. And considering my mom works in NY and I don't see her often, it was great she was here.

My Christmas Gifts

• A new Xbox 360 (250 GB)
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Assassin's Creed
    • Calvin Klein cologne
    • $25 Aéropostale Gift Card
    • Box of NY Taffy
    • Headphones
    • Chocolates & candies
    • ...and socks. XD
    There's also Kirby's Epic Yarn (For the Wii), Forza 3, Sonic Unleashed, and Black Ops I can play even if they weren't given to me. XD

The rest of the day was spent playing video games, helping cook (more baking for me), listening to music, and watching Christmas movies until we fell asleep.

Overall, Christmas was pretty good this year, and now I'm anticipating the new year and new decade's arrival. Really looking forward to 2011 though. I just have this feeling it's going to be one of those great years. So, we'll see. :]

I hope everyone had just an equal great day yesterday, if not more!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Seems like a lot of people are getting XIII. This makes me very happy~ I demand full reports of your progress, sir :U

Seriously though: Glad it was a good one ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'll make sure to take use of my video gaming category in my blog to update you as much as you want I can. :P

I was really happy to have gotten FFXIII. Only played a little bit of it yesterday, so I need to play it some more and get further into the story.

Awww I'm so happy to hear your day went good! You gotta tell me how much you like all that stuff since you guys wanted an Xbox pretty badly. Oh, and what did you guys bake? :D

.. We got lots of talking to do haha. I'm happy for you Hiiromaru! <3

Back