• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DBZ Comic: Overworld Workings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Thanks dude ^_^, if anyone can possibly help out with anything at all, i'd be greatful the current things i need ALOT are...

Bulma(All Versions)/King Ox/Chichi/Oozaru/Shenron/Porunga and anything else you might wanna do.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Dang, these sprites are awesome *O* I really would like to know how you guys find the time and patience to work on stuff like that. I think it takes talent X3 Well, good luck on your comic! Great job so far ^____^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Okay well i got Bulma and Chichi now thanks to a lazy hossier XD...anywho, funny thing is now i feel like doing Yugioh too XD..but i think i'll stick to the DBZ Comic and my 4th Gen Comic :P

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I'm doing...Form 2 obviously, Form 2 Balloon Version, Perfect Cell, and Pumped Up Perfect Cell, ^_^, well maybe not pumped up one. But i hope you all check the comic. Or rather i've actually done Form 2, and added the wings to form 1.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Okay i got some new stuff like SSJ4 Gogeta, Fusion Dance, Bardock, and Pikehan, but i'll show those later, for the moment i need some Crit on my Oozaru OW ^_^

4df3df9f.png

Enjoy!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Here's the golden one, and the Gohan Oozaru attacking for you:
OOzaru.png

Meh, the attacking one didn't come out too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back