• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
    What is this, Penguindrum? :U

But yeah a certain crowd-sourced movie is shaping up to be awesomessssssss~

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!
    Oh God, the ship is named after George W Bush. xD

yes zet and I are united by destiny
    we are ~*FABULOUS MAX*~
    Who will be our sister who
    Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Uuurgghhh I want sushi it's so good! Me and my friend are gonna to go this restaurant some time soon again, basically all-you-can-eat sushi place!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The convenience store on campus has sushi but I've been warned not to eat it because it's really crappy, since it's...convenience store sushi. A lot of people do though so I'm considering it haha.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    well tourettes, convenience stores are sometimes really underrated just because they are, well, convenience stores! there's one near my house which has a really really great variety of quality sandwiches and it gets crowded everyday during lunch time

so hey maybe the sushi isn't as bad as it seems

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Maybe! Also the person who told me not to eat it is kinda picky and I'm pretty much the opposite of picky so chances are I'd like it tbh, haha.

All I ever buy at that store usually are Zebra Cakes though cause Zebra Cakes are amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back