• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm still feeling woozy from donating blood today so I'm out for battling tonight I can barely focus on things

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    there's gyms on here? must've missed that on the first post. o.O whoa, cool. ^.^

Have fun being part of Esp's World!

I'm still feeling woozy from donating blood today so I'm out for battling tonight I can barely focus on things

You could have prevented that... it is called not donating blood... LOL...

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    well thank you. if you want, i can give you that battle your looking for. lemme hatch a few eggs and collect some berries im farming and ill meet you on the WFC.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mm ok guys i will be updating th first post now and plz remember to apply the point system to your sig guys

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    well thank you. if you want, i can give you that battle your looking for. lemme hatch a few eggs and collect some berries im farming and ill meet you on the WFC.

So... you will battle me?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Meh donating bloods the easist thing you could do to help people, I've given more than a gallon so far which one of the ladies said is very uncommon for my age group(18) year olds cause younger people don't really donate

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Meh donating bloods the easist thing you could do to help people, I've given more than a gallon so far which one of the ladies said is very uncommon for my age group(18) year olds cause younger people don't really donate

WRONG! The easiest thing you can do to help people is to give money to the poor or food to the homeless... Or just help someone, like help someone study or one of the more stereotypical things like help an elderly person cross the street...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I got no money so blood is easier lol, Sol I jacked part of your sig to advertise the clan

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    PokeGamer, did you get my PMs? Also for the Porygon it also needs to have HP Fighting....

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Would someone please battle me? I am bored after my long, hectic day!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I got no money so blood is easier lol, Sol I jacked part of your sig to advertise the clan

Read my edits... I think the things I added are easier to do than having someone stick a 4 foot needle in your arm...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back