• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Good game, you got what 4 fire blasts in a row lol?

Meh I don't see enough drain moves to warrant liquid ooze, plus when I bred confuse ray and knock off onto it that was the first calm one I got. For brine I use it cause people start freaking out when they see confuse rays flying about and that topped with 2 layers of toxic spikes whittles them to 1/2 health fast, unless of course they're immune like half your team lol

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Good game, you got what 4 fire blasts in a row lol?

Meh I don't see enough drain moves to warrant liquid ooze, plus when I bred confuse ray and knock off onto it that was the first calm one I got. For brine I use it cause people start freaking out when they see confuse rays flying about and that topped with 2 layers of toxic spikes whittles them to 1/2 health fast, unless of course they're immune like half your team lol

Yeah! I think the Brine/Confuse Ray/Toxic Spikes thing sounds like a good idea... But don't think you can Knock Off all my items cause I know when you try to phaze... Also Liquid Ooze allows you to switch into Leech Seed...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Oh and PokeGamer... have you finished with any of the Pokes I asked you to breed?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    You know today in school I was sitting on marrilands team builder and I made a great team that only had a fighting weaness but I sorta forgot what pokes I used lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back