• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    You know today in school I was sitting on marrilands team builder and I made a great team that only had a fighting weaness but I sorta forgot what pokes I used lol

Type Weaknesses and whatnot do not completely measure effectiveness of the team...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I know but they help judge your teams coverage so that helps me a bit, I actually just went back and made it again so here are the pokemon in the hypothetical team:

Darkrai
    Staraptor
    Tentacruel
    Manectric
    Mamoswine
    Porygon-Z

I just gotta make up a mamoswine to have it

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    LOL... I think the Gastlies are afraid of my Shaymin since it takes a while to encounter one... I think they know it is carrying Psychic! Once I finish EV training it would someone battle me so I can see if I did it correctly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back